Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

The biggest injustice in recent memory will finally be put right!

You might think I'm talking about Donald Trump being impeached this year

but even Hillary's shock defeat fades compared to another competitive race contested in 2016 brit8

lets be fucking real:   

Sam Smith had no business winning that Oscar when fucking GaGa was nominated

anigif_enhanced-12602-1416277656-17.gif?

i'm still in ruins thinking about it ny3 

thankfully Gaga will snatch a new batch of nominations tomorrow

the Academy better put history RIGHT burn1

As much as I despise his every being I think his song was superior. It was elegant, classy, lyrically and sonically superior. The whole rape dialogue including the survivors coming on stage was incredibly uncomfortable to watch and given how she was still riding that r jelly wave at the time incredibly superficial. 

Right decision was made. Also gve birth to one of the most awkward moments when Sam said he was the first gay recipient of an Oscar fall4

he might've won the oscar but gaga won the night she was most talked about and still remembered, meanwhile off-key smith only gets brought up when people talk about how he ROBBED miss gaga, funny how talent can win, even after losing ! oprah14

7 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Nobody cares for that category anyway.

it's one of the major categories, the musical performances are literally centered around it but go off ig 

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Nobody cares for that category anyway.

And no, I don't get the popular sentiment that she was snubbed, TIHTY (the final product) is horrible, the mixing is atrocious. TWOTW is superior lyrically and melodically and even if the production is not that great, it's still better than Gaga's. Sorry.

no1currs about mixing 

idc if the song was shit

i just needed Gaga to win that Oscar  

tenor.gif 

11 minutes ago, fab said:

no1currs about mixing 

idc if the song was shit

i just needed Gaga to win that Oscar  

tenor.gif 

She's deservedly getting one for Shallow.  Patience. um2

15 minutes ago, Sylk said:

it's one of the major categories, the musical performances are literally centered around it but go off ig 

Still no one cares for it. jj4 Tons and tons and tons of critics noted that it's a garbage category. 

I'm going to laugh three weeks straight if she loses AGAIN. Truly the GAG(a) of the year.

OH and Till It Happens to You was by far the phoniest and most fake thing she has ever done, aside from the fact that it's probably the worst song in her entire discography.

Just now, Gabe. said:

that song of hers deserved nothing.

And monsters don't deserve the right to be cocky about her winning anything. There are stronger songs considered for nomination and Kendrick is still an awards darling.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

And monsters don't deserve the right to be cocky about her winning anything. There are stronger songs considered for nomination and Kendrick is still an awards darling.

girl we're not being cocky, we're being realistic..

like it or not but Gaga is gonna win that Oscar 

anigif_enhanced-12602-1416277656-17.gif?

It didn’t win because it’s a horribly written song and the whole sales pitch behind it was and is beyond uncomfortable. I love Gaga, but the song was contrived and beyond calculated to win an Oscar. 

However, she should and will win for Shallow. It’s a deserving winner and the attention it’s gotten has been so much more organic and the whole thing feels more authentic. 

And also, just my 2 cents, but literally no one cares about this category unless a popular artist is nominated. Best Original Score >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

43 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

I can't imagine monsters fumes and meltdowns if Gaga is gonna lose a song at Oscars, coz she has zero chances to snatch "best actress".

rfhr14r.gif

They were so confident about those Best Actress awards and now look at them clinging at that "Best Original Song" one.

rfhr14r.gif

Let ha have it tbh. It's not like it's gonna change anything, really.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.