Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

"Tour announcement coming in February, music video might be in the works"

This is coming from Mensch and Robster, our old reliable sources of information who were right with things like the filming of the #SecretProjectRevolution, the MET Gala performance and her appareance at Stonewall.

Mensch:

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee

Robster:

The team including Madonna have now all moved to Lisbon... So I'm thinking they will continue work there the next few days... Music video?!

Mensch again jj2:

I bet photoshoots for album artwork are done and they are gonna work on music video content over the next week. Once that’s done, she can prepare to release information!!! 

Taken from MNarion.

As usual, take it with a grain of salt, but these dudes have proven to be reliable the last months so they're definity worth a listen.

5 hours ago, Alvarø said:

This is coming from Mensch and Robster, our old reliable sources of information who were right with things like the filming of the #SecretProjectRevolution, the MET Gala performance and her appareance at Stonewall.

As usual, take it with a grain of salt, but these dudes have proven to be reliable the last months so they're definity worth a listen.

I don't think they know that much. They already said there would be official announcements in January and we didn't get that.  jj3 

Even I assumed that Madonna was going to perform at Met Gala. sia1 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.