Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ICEQueen

Las Vegas act realness

From all the clips from the internet of her hotel lobby residency it looks cheap, embarrassing and just plain awful.  But aside from all ridiculousness of production, she is highly unprofessional. Bitch can't dance or even sing anymore. I wouldn't even call those moves as "dancing" it looks like she's having a seizure all the time. All the dance songs are heavily double tracked, and it's easy to spot. I wouldn't even spare a penny on it, I'd rather go play slot machine, at least I'd enjoy gambling a bit... Liddos are truly delusional if they think she's so talented and such an artist, because at  this point she's just a joke.

Some highlights from her jazz mess >>>

q146AzT.gif

gL11VZ.gif

L8MM2j.gif

2 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

From all the clips from the internet of her hotel lobby residency it looks cheap, embarrassing and just plain awful.  But aside from all ridiculousness of production, she is highly unprofessional. Bitch can't dance or even sing anymore. I wouldn't even call those moves as "dancing" it looks like she's having a seizure all the time. All the dance songs are heavily double tracked, and it's easy to spot. I wouldn't even spare a penny on it, I'd rather go play slot machine, at least I'd enjoy gambling a bit... Liddos are truly delusional if they think she's so talented and such an artist, because at  this point she's just a joke.

q146AzT.gif

gL11VZ.gif

L8MM2j.gif

well good thing your opinion is an OPINION. Her seats remain booked and the reviews are great.

Funny how fossils keep spending more time looking up her show than the actual fans rip4 

3 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

q146AzT.gif

gL11VZ.gif

L8MM2j.gif

Omg lmfao2

What is funny is the mental gymnastics (Ironic huh?) that the little delusionals go thru to justify this mess. Her whole career has  been like this, mess after mess. I really hope she gets the Oscars for BA cause her career as a pop star and performer is almost nonexistent nowadays. 

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

well good thing your opinion is an OPINION. Her seats remain booked and the reviews are great.

Funny how fossils keep spending more time looking up her show than the actual fans rip4 

Who is looking at her show? That gif its all over the internet and other forms.  Who has time to watch this bish make a fool of herself yet again?!laughcry1

43 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

q146AzT.gif

gL11VZ.gif

L8MM2j.gif

WAIT at me not having seen these lmfao2 the third one ahhhhh my fucking fave lmfao2 

Just now, Violet said:

this happened once in 5 shows so it must mean she's over anna1

It means she is an overrated mess of a performer.  I see you monsters drag and make fun of Katy, Britney etc for doing the same uninspired and clumsy performances.  

5 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

It means she is an overrated mess of a performer.  I see you monsters drag and make fun of Katy, Britney etc for doing the same uninspired and clumsy performances.  

Britney is on another level of unprofessionalism. Doesn't sing a word on stage. Can't dance. Has ticks. Unfinished and rushed moves. The most ridiculous costumes. Fixes hair every 5 seconds. Zumba choreography. Doesn't like performing, only does it for money.

QTNy5XV94gjXa.gifgiphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Violet said:

this happened once in 5 shows so it must mean she's over anna1

Also she has a disease that makes her whole body hurt and yet she's still performing for her fans. This new show is disappointing but far from a bad show, she still sings, dances and the costumes are not that bad. Britney's Piece of Me 2017-2018 is the example of a bad show, Enigma is far better.

10 minutes ago, Violet said:

Also she has a disease that makes her whole body hurt and yet she's still performing for her fans. This new show is disappointing but far from a bad show, she still sings, dances and the costumes are not that bad. Britney's Piece of Me 2017-2018 is the example of a bad show, Enigma is far better.

Oh Yeah, I forgot her made up illnesses and lies.  gaga5

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.