Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SaturnJohn

Katy offers you to decide how her next album will be, what do you create?

You can decide how the theme, aesthetic, type of sound will be. The only conditions are that it'd have to be commercial enough to be succesful and it also has to be Katy-like, that means that it'd have to be something she would actually do, so no "psychodelic german underground screamo dance acoustic rap"gaga2.

Well, I would say she should revisit her rock corner and put out some soft rock or pop rock album with slight folk undertones here and there. It would be breath of fresh air and re-establishment of sorts.

If that doesn't sound or seem commercial ( enough ), she could explore sounds similar to the ones on This Moment ( 80's ) or Walking On Air ( 90's ). Lyrical themes don't have to align with the ones in aforementioned songs ( not that they shouldn't) , but throwback pop kind of project would suit her. 

Something One-Of-The-Boys-esque... something with a similar sound but more updated to fit 2019. I love pop-rock, or more acoustic stripped back tracks from her, Witness was way too overproduced. 

I'd like a confessions/emotion/Honey type album at one stage. Critics and gays alike seem to love light, airy vocals over dazzling synthpop instrumentals jj2 

And on the flipside, she should do that acoustic/folk album she wants. It'd be nice down the line when she gets married and has a baby eventually 

On 1/27/2019 at 2:13 PM, Kuba said:

I'd like a confessions/emotion/Honey type album at one stage. Critics and gays alike seem to love light, airy vocals over dazzling synthpop instrumentals jj2 

And on the flipside, she should do that acoustic/folk album she wants. It'd be nice down the line when she gets married and has a baby eventually 

This is only accurate to Katybrit10

4 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

Most gays like synthpop more, like TFM Gagawendy1

Oh I meant like airy vocals on a synthpop track (think Carly's emotion, Taylor's 1989, Aly & Aj, Robyn) etc etc

Gays would deffo love it as proven by roulette, and it could deffo be good with the critics 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.