Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

Today Show interviews MAGA teen on encounter with Native American elder

I was kind of a captive audience at the gym watching this on CNN this morning. 

What's amusing is that they attempted to use the homophobia of a few black-Hebrew protestors to justify their bullshit. 

I'm sure these white southern catholics were more than happy to foist it off on the blacks and the gays. 

That homophobia not withstanding, which I'm sure that they were so-offended over, the image that this boy made -- wearing that hat, it's a grim picture of what our country could look like if we didn't have laws. 

He's lying through his ugly-ass teeth, and no — before anyone tries to imply otherwise — that's not a dig at his actual teeth but his fucking demeanor. He's ugly from the inside-out. He says this-and-that are not tolerated at his school, and yet there are stories on social media that contradict that statement. This young "man" (and I quote "man" as it's a loose term) should not be getting media attention right now. And, I hope, that when it comes time for college, they consider his actions. Now, can this little twerp go back to being unknown?

What I don't understand is why, just because there were other groups there yelling/being confrontational, that this kid and his classmates shouldn't be held accountable for their obviously shitty and racist behavior? Why are they getting a pass? Suddenly people are twisting this on the media because they jumped the gun on judging the situation without knowing all aspects from it. Um... kid's still an asshole? The whole group is. I fucking hate religious conservative Americans. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.