Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

Joanne vs Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?) Piano Version

Better song?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Battle of the Joannes

• Joanne
    • Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?) Piano Version

Personally I think the Piano Version is 10x better than the original. As for the Grammy, I would love for it to win, Joanne really would have the last laugh. I also think it has the strongest chances; Gaga is a Grammys darling and the fact they even considered it for the category despite it being a very lowkey release is huge. 

On the other hand, I would really love to see Ariana win her first Grammy with GIAW. I'm truly confliction. ny3 

12 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

I have a weird feeling she'll win the Grammy for the Piano Version. Bookmark meari9

Come to think of it, she should be performing it at the Jazz & Piano show... a Grammy voter could be in the audience ari9 Little managers strike again!

giphy.gif 

12 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Come to think of it, she should be performing it at the Jazz & Piano show... a Grammy voter could be in the audience ari9 Little managers strike again!

giphy.gif 

Yeah that was a lost opportunity. That's one of the things I dislike about that show, she doesn't sing any post-2011 songs when The Edge Of Glory, You and I, Joanne, Million Reasons, and Shallow all exist.ari9 We also know a jazz version of Applause would slay because of that SNL sketch but whateveraura1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.