Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna unfollowed Anitta on Instagram

After her Brazilian fans spammed to her IG account that Anitta supported a homophobic and transphobic artist, and the Brazilian president, Jail Bolsonaro. Something like that, i'm not 100% sure. Well... fuck. I guess we have to wait more for the new era. I'm unstanning.

brit1

9 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

I guess we have to wait more for the new era. 

I hope she is out. eve1  

If she was a feature, then it wouldn't be difficult to rework a song. It would be easier just to add vocals of another artist, but I want just Madonna.

I don't think it will delay anything. It can only be a problem if that song is a lead single and Madonna did a video with her.

Madonna - 1983

Like A Virgin - 1984

True Blue - 1986

Who's That Girl - 1987

Like A Prayer -1989

I'm Breathless - 1990

Erotica - 1992

Bedtime Stories - 1994

Evita - 1996

Ray Of Light - 1998

Music - 2000

American Life - 2003

Confessions On A Dancefloor - 2005

Hard Candy - 2008

MDNA - 2012

Rebel Heart - 2015

The ones in bold are soundtracks. If she doesn't release her next album this year, it's the longest timespan between two Madonna albums off all time! OFF ALL TIME!mad12

1 minute ago, Littleswiftie said:

Madonna - 1983

Like A Virgin - 1984

True Blue - 1986

Who's That Girl - 1987

Like A Prayer -1989

I'm Breathless - 1990

Erotica - 1992

Bedtime Stories - 1994

Evita - 1996

Ray Of Light - 1998

Music - 2000

American Life - 2003

Confessions On A Dancefloor - 2005

Hard Candy - 2008

MDNA - 2012

Rebel Heart - 2015

The ones in bold are soundtracks. If she doesn't release her next album this year, it's the longest timespan between two Madonna albums off all time! OFF ALL TIME!mad12

orly1 

22 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

I hope she is out. eve1  

If she was a feature, then it wouldn't be difficult to rework a song. It would be easier just to add vocals of another artist, but I want just Madonna.

I don't think it will delay anything. It can only be a problem if that song is a lead single and Madonna did a video with her.

She worked with her prob to attract a bigger audience in Brazil. That's over now. brit1

39 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

She worked with her prob to attract a bigger audience in Brazil. That's over now. brit1

yeah that´s probably the only reason why, i doubt that she actually knew who she was and stanned her that much to collaborate with her.. now seeing how anitta's brazilian stans are.. its not a good idea

This was a terrible idea in the first place. I really hope we just get a Madonna album with no features. If she does feature it would be cooler if it was an unknown Lisbon vocalist or an indie artist outside the mainstream. Beyonce working with Jack White on Lemonade is one of the coolest features in recent memory. Something random like that please. 

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

that was fast jj4

but i think i read that she actually didnt support that guy?

She said she didn't support any candidate, and when celebrities say that (in this part of the world, at least) they're usually right-wing.  jj3

But I don't think that's not a good reason to cancel this collaboration. I believe it's merely an artistic choice, and a good one. oprah11

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.