Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

When did you start stanning Kylie?

I first stanned Ms.Minogue when I heard CGYOMH on some form of commercial when I was a young gay. 

Back at that time I had a habit of instantly stanning any female pop chanteuse, I started stanning Mariah at that time as well. 

So what about you guys?

I was a late arrival jj4

Back in 2016 I got hooked on Shocked and her live version of Dancing Queen, and slowly over time (especially that summer) I slowly started going through more of her stuff. Then I accidentally listened to Light Years instead of Spinning Around and the rest is history moo1

Love At First Sight was my first song by her when I was in kindergarten which was when it was a single. However, it was about 2011 when I finally started getting into her and I bought Aphrodite then X, and the rest is history.

I recall watching Fashion Police! while in vacation. Kylie happened to be a guest judge and Joan Rivers, may she rest in peace, dragged her for an outfit she once wore at a red carpet, and then asked her what she thought about Madonna getting her sloppy seconds. rip3 Afterwards they showed the music video for 'Timebomb' and I got interested so when I went back home I downloaded 'Timebomb', along with The Best Of Kylie Minogue. And from that point I got hooked.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.