Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

Whom you mute on Spotify?

14 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Madonna and Ariana Grande 

4 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

That obnoxious little Rat Cardi B

Y’all really be mad and bitter LMAO. 

3 minutes ago, PennywiseTheDancingClown said:

R. Kelly and mumble rappers 

Most likely the only acceptable answer lol. 

My friend just got a job in Starbucks and if she doesn’t remove Madonna from the playlist there I swear I’ll never talk to her again or me and my friends will gang up on her and do things to her. 

Before she worked there we had an argument with these old madonna stans, it was hilarious

10 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

My friend just got a job in Starbucks and if she doesn’t remove Madonna from the playlist there I swear I’ll never talk to her again or me and my friends will gang up on her and do things to her. 

Before she worked there we had an argument with these old madonna stans, it was hilarious

You posted a similar fictional story some months ago. Just leave the site.

No one. I never streamed music from idk, 90's fads, so Spotify doesn't recommend them to me, and apparently i don't even have to block them.
But for sure I don't mute the Songbird Supreme, the best female vocalist since Whitney Houston! I'm proud to be one of the people who helped her break the Spotify record. 7 rings is THAT bitch.

6 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

No one. I never streamed music from idk, 90's fads, so Spotify doesn't recommend them to me, and apparently i don't even have to block them.
But for sure I don't mute the Songbird Supreme, the best female vocalist since Whitney Houston! I'm proud to be one of the people who helped her break the Spotify record. 7 rings is THAT bitch.

The best female vocalist since Whitney? That crack head had NOTHING on Mariah

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.