Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

The Warrior Tour | My Version

I've been obsessed with Warrior lately so I thought it'd be fun to design and share my upgraded version of the tour. file1 Here we go:

v6eh5s9hl22nnilwhepe.jpg

The show is based on Kesha and her friends being trapped in this apocalyptic city and they are trying to find a way to escape.

ACT I - Battlefield (the stage is set with tanks, climbing frames, rocks...)

1. Warrior - Kesha opens the show with a performace of the opening track on the album. She emerges on a large staircase on the center stage. As the song continues she dances energetically and greets the audience.
  2. Crazy Kids - She sings the first half of the song on the main stage then she and her dancers go down the cat walk to finish the song.
  3. We R Who We R - This number is performed with full on choreography as strobe lights flash all around the arena.
  4. All That Matters (The Beautiful Life) - For this song, Kesha runs on a conveyor belt, as drugs, pills, drinks serve as the visuals on the screens.

ACT II - Metal (this part of the show is nearly the same as the one from the tour; visuals include cars, rims, electric guitars, sparks, grease...; the entire act is performed on the main stage)

1. Gold Trans Am - The big screen splits in two, revealing Kesha sitting on a huge gold Trans Am as fireworks spark around the stage.
  2. Dirty Love
  3. Take It Off (Heavy Metal Remix)
  4. Thinking of You
  5. Last Goodbye

ACT III - Post-Apocalypse (this act is performed on stage b)

1. Love Into the Light - K emerges from underneath the stage on a platform for this dramatic performance; the whole stage is covered with dry ice as a bloody colored moon is being shows on the huge backdrops
  2. Supernatural - for this vampire-themed performance, Kesha serves choreo as lights glow all around the stage; the performance ends with her killing half of her dancers dressed as gothic vampires; she is now free and finally escapes

ACT IV - Cyberwoman

1. C'Mon - this act begins with Kesha appearing sitting on a glittery motorcycle getting ready to go and free her friends
  2. Blow - as she finally finds her friends they begin shooting colors from their guns

ACT V - Neon Party (this whole segment is basically K and her friends partying and dancing crazy around the stage as they invite a few fans from the audience to come on stage)

1. Your Love Is My Drug
  2. Blah Blah Blah - for this number, Kesha is lifted with a heirness above the audience
  3. TiK ToK - lots and lots of glitter

ENCORE:

1. Die Young - the performance is the same as the one from the tour

COSTUMES

Spoiler

ACT I
7d42a060e1e24272c5d5694e14cc3795.jpg

ACT II
18056522096bd796011ce330bb600330.jpg

ACT III
afe89980fdb0f2f4faa6eca5ffc75dc3.jpg

ACT IV
1dc2f1acc79fa26f640c289fa8ab93bc.jpg

ACT V
d6fb1ffc38f23a734b6cfd30a2ba315d.jpg

Hope you guys like it knit1 spent a lot of time creating this tbh jj3

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

thank you bby katy2

ikr, it's one of my faves of all time katy2

she does like a few songs with a genuine love but she hates the album as a whole katy2 

but you're whale cum buy katy2 

Last Goodbye is still THAT bitch. katy2 

THIS IS SO AMAZING! I love your ideas and this would truly be a stunning tour cry6  I love the apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic settings and I think it would work so well with many of the albums concepts and sounds. 

Great work cry8 

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

THIS IS SO AMAZING! I love your ideas and this would truly be a stunning tour cry6  I love the apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic settings and I think it would work so well with many of the albums concepts and sounds. 

Great work cry8 

thank you so much oprah4

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.