Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Madonna most questionable association?

We all know Madonna has made music with some incredible artists, and made classics like Me Against The Music and 4 minutes.

But she has also had relationships with some very questionable people who may have committed some very disgusting crimes. 

What collab from Madonna do you regret the most?

I choose Bitch I’m Madonna, I believe without Nicki and instead a different feature it would have been a hit. Perhaps an actual Beyoncé verse not just a cameo, the song is a lowkey bop and I bop it frequently tbh. 

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Champagne Rose, but she probably didn't give a shit for the song. Like Migos said, she might have recorded it in her bathroom and sent it to him via WhatsApp as a favour. ari7

Literally forgot about that dead2 

Such a waste of a collab could’ve been a bit with the right song and entire migos. 

That album was literally so panned fall3 

Just now, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Literally forgot about that dead2 

Such a waste of a collab could’ve been a bit with the right song and entire migos. 

That album was literally so panned fall3 

I'm here for a collab with Cardi (for Cardi's album, I don't think rap fits M14's vibe at all) who was also feautured in that song. That would smash.

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

MIA because of the middle finger fiasco moo12

That was so dumb from MIA.

Madonna literally wanted to do something cool and free of polemic for the HTS, but ended up paying $1M to NFL due to MIA's behaviour. Ugh.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.