Imagine being Agugaga now

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

I think "7 Rings" is her catchiest single, I definitely bop to it. Anyway, I'm all too familiar with these high debuts/plunge to irrelevancy pathways that has been cleared by some of the previous female singers brit9 

All this bravado with a bionic avatar? lol

Urbanov 47,746

Daily reminder that 7 rings (second single from Ariana’s 5th album) outsold Bionic in a week ari5 

Have a nice day!

37 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Daily reminder that 7 rings (second single from Ariana’s 5th album) outsold Bionic in a week ari5 

Have a nice day!

ok but lets talk about dad: 

1756994114_tomford.gif.4829317a2b4bd8b12

3 hours ago, KatnissLawrence said:

All this bravado with a bionic avatar? lol

But {BI-ON-IC} is an iconic electronic, dance pop album (Something that we don't hear anymore today because of the overdose with Trap music, but don't get me wrong, I love 7 rings because of it's "Sound of Music" sample, although I'm still bothered with the "ATM Machine" part because the M in ATM already means Machine and it sounded redundant fall8

Yes, {BI-ON-IC}  did flop beyond all epic and catastrophic proportions but it will forever be remembered as a gem in Madam X's discography. 

harry 2,021
21 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I think "7 Rings" is her catchiest single, I definitely bop to it. Anyway, I'm all too familiar with these high debuts/plunge to irrelevancy pathways that has been cleared by some of the previous female singers brit9 

Not as an Xtina stan.

No high debuts. 

No low debuts.

Now it's more like no debuts. brit9 

Y’all are only showing Xtinas Disciples (Ariana, Demi) are bigger than Britney’s (Selena, Hilary Duff)

Law 2,559
23 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Daily reminder that Accelerate plunged from the Bubbling Under to the abyss ari4

harry 2,021
48 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Y’all are only showing Xtinas Disciples (Ariana, Demi) are bigger than Britney’s (Selena, Hilary Duff)

As if this realistically means anything at all. brit9 

50 minutes ago, rocky road said:

So...? dead2

Vesper 4,971
1 hour ago, rocky road said:

Ariana > Miley > Demi, Selena, Hilary 

PS Miley is hugely inspired by Britney first and foremost kylie1 

Umbreon 4,695
1 hour ago, rocky road said:

Disciples dead4 

Please, it’s obvious Mariah was Ariana’s biggest influence, not Xtina, so just stop. gaga6 

2 hours ago, rocky road said:

???? Bitch that literally means nothing. 

22 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Disciples dead4 

Please, it’s obvious Mariah was Ariana’s biggest influence, not Xtina, so just stop. gaga6 

That’s not what Ariana said

yall in denial 

21 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

???? Bitch that literally means nothing. 

Influence is what makes pop girls legends, ie; Madonna, Xtina, Whitney 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.