Imagine being Agugaga now

22 hours ago, Vesper said:

Ariana > Miley > Demi, Selena, Hilary 

PS Miley is hugely inspired by Britney first and foremost kylie1 

They had the same manager and so Miley was told to say nice things about Botney and have her on Bangerz. This is.a known fact 

harry 1,926
5 minutes ago, rocky road said:

They had the same manager and so Miley was told to say nice things about Botney and have her on Bangerz. This is.a known fact 

And she just happened to know all the words and dance moves to her songs when she went to see her multiple times in Vegas. Fuck outta here with your bunk facts. 

Umbreon 4,679
24 minutes ago, rocky road said:

That’s not what Ariana said

yall in denial 

Her voice itself tells us Mariah is her biggest influence 

harry 1,926
17 minutes ago, River Song said:

tumblr_mjtkdzLwlc1qd2k1no1_250.gif

tumblr_mz0du4IO4D1ssdik7o7_250.gif

tumblr_myide6QgzK1rc2l2fo5_250.gif

tumblr_noogf6M3ZL1us5kgqo10_500.gif

tumblr_noogf6M3ZL1us5kgqo8_500.gif

tumblr_o0mmzc3KyU1us5kgqo2_250.gif

tumblr_pjfihxYKm41w48wlho8_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mylf1lmTH71rvon16o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o0mmzc3KyU1us5kgqo6_250.gif

kylie1

tumblr_m92lcuBcJ81r59y57o7_250.gif

kylie1kylie1kylie1

Damn. Whatta clock. kylie1

Umbreon 4,679
1 hour ago, rocky road said:

This is not a fact but your “opinion”

Fact: Miley name-dropped Britney (not Xtina) on Party in the USA TEN years ago

Fact: Billy Ray Cyrus has said in interviews Miley grew up dancing constantly in front of the TV to “I’m a Slave 4 U”

Fact: Miley has constantly shown her love for Britney for forever, from attending her concerts to praising her on award shows, to her own influenced persona from girl next door to sexed-up pop star

Bye bitch rih4

1 hour ago, harry said:

And she just happened to know all the words and dance moves to her songs when she went to see her multiple times in Vegas. Fuck outta here with your bunk facts. 

It’s called a guilty pleasure

i know all the words to t.A.T.u.’s debut, doesn’t mean my career is influenced by fake lesbianism and bubblegum pop

18 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

This is not a fact but your “opinion”

Fact: Miley name-dropped Britney (not Xtina) on Party in the USA TEN years ago

Fact: Billy Ray Cyrus has said in interviews Miley grew up dancing constantly in front of the TV to “I’m a Slave 4 U”

Fact: Miley has constantly shown her love for Britney for forever, from attending her concerts to praising her on award shows, to her own influenced persona from girl next door to sexed-up pop star

Bye bitch rih4

Messie J wrote Party in the USA. Next 

Being a casual fan of a major pop stars doesn’t mean you are artistically influenced by them. Demi and Ariana legit say “ my influence is Christina Aguilera”

yall dont get it 😂 not the same thing as “oh I jammed to Britney On the radio when I was young “ bey4ayumi1

Umbreon 4,679
6 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Messie J wrote Party in the USA. Next 

It’s not hard for her to pitch the song to her and have Miley insert her favorite singer dead4 

3 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Being a casual fan of a major pop stars doesn’t mean you are artistically influenced by them. Demi and Ariana legit say “ my influence is Christina Aguilera”

yall dont get it 😂 not the same thing as “oh I jammed to Britney On the radio when I was young “ bey4ayumi1

She was though. She danced to I’m a Slave 4 U in front of her parents. It’s obvious Britney’s transition from good girl next door to sex-fueled entry to adulthood was a big part of Miley’s transition from Hannah Montana to Can’t Be Tamed to Bangerz. bey4 

Even South Park referenced how Miley would follow the same path as Britney (minus the meltdown) in their episode about Britney. bey4 

Tons of people saw Miley’s transition away from Hannah Montana as similar to Britney’s. She can be influenced by multiple artists, dumbass. No Britney stans are arguing Stripped had no influence. It’s moronic of you to pretend Britney had none in Miley’s career bey4 

Xtards really earned their name lol3 

Just now, Umbreon said:

It’s not hard for her to pitch the song to her and have Miley insert her favorite singer dead4 

That is too hard for Rocky Road and Agu to work out though. dead4

harry 1,926
26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The idiocy brit5 it is even worth talking to these trolls? 

The answer is no. brit5 

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

She was though. She danced to I’m a Slave 4 U in front of her parents. It’s obvious Britney’s transition from good girl next door to sex-fueled entry to adulthood was a big part of Miley’s transition from Hannah Montana to Can’t Be Tamed to Bangerz. bey4 

Even South Park referenced how Miley would follow the same path as Britney (minus the meltdown) in their episode about Britney. bey4 

Tons of people saw Miley’s transition away from Hannah Montana as similar to Britney’s. She can be influenced by multiple artists, dumbass. No Britney stans are arguing Stripped had no influence. It’s moronic of you to pretend Britney had none in Miley’s career bey4 

Xtards really earned their name lol3 

guess Lindsay Lohan influenced Miley too then? Lmaooo

also: THE AUDACITY!!! bangerz era was based off Stripped era , Miley even payed homage to it on her tour. 

We cant Stop/Wrecking Ball = Dirrty/Beautiful

twerk=slut drop

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

That is too hard for Rocky Road and Agu to work out though. dead4

Miley’s name isn’t on the credits. If you change one word ya name goes on the song (bey1)

sorry these facts don’t fit with yall’s narrative 

Umbreon 4,679
19 minutes ago, rocky road said:

also: THE AUDACITY!!! bangerz era was based off Stripped era , Miley even payed homage to it on her tour. 

twerk=slut drop

If you’re someone’s biggest fan, they’re probably a big influence on your life and artistry. I’m done with your idiocy. ari3

Urbanov 47,445
1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

imagine a world like that huh

yuh☁️

Taci din gura 

Vesper 4,910
1 hour ago, rocky road said:

twerk=slut drop

From TIME Magazine:

“Ten years ago, in 2003, when Britney Spears and Madonna locked lips during a VMAs performance, a 10-year-old Miley Cyrus was watching—and she was already a huge Britney spears fan. (Yes, Christina Aguilera was involved too, but Cyrus cites Spears’ influence specifically.)

The Spears influence doesn’t stop there: Cyrus says that the first album she ever bought was  one from Britney Spears, and that she’ll be a “die-hard fan for always.” In 2001, when “I’m a Slave 4 U” came out, Cyrus recalls, her father’s reaction to her love of the video was “Oh no, my daughter’s going to turn into a stripper.”

And now it’s come full circle: Spears is featured on a trackon Cyrus’ upcoming album Bangerz (out Oct. 8). The MTV documentary features a look at Spears and Cyrus in the studio—complete with Cyrus telling Spears that she was a fan as a kid (less insulting than you might think, since Spears is more than a decade older) and talking about her plans for the upcoming VMAs (which earns a bewildered smile-and-nod from Spears). So there you have it: the music that made Miley Cyrus who she is today.”

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/10/01/watch-the-performance-that-influenced-a-young-miley-cyrus/

From News24:

“Miley Cyrus says Britney Spears inspired her edgier style.

The former Hannah Montana star claimed Britney's 2001 video for I'm a Slave 4 U which featured the singer taking a step towards a more mature image influenced her own progression.

Speaking on UK talk show Alan Carr: Chatty Man, she revealed, "I was obsessed with her Slave 4 U video.

"That was the first head shake I got from my dad when the video came out, as I tried to re-enact the whole film.

"Britney once performed across the street from my dad's apartment in Canada ? but there was no way I was going at that point as I was always trying to re-enact everything she did."

Miley recently caught everyone's attention with a raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, and she’s hit back at critics who deemed it too offensive.

She said, "I thought the spirit of the VMAs was missing. It was supposed to be about celebrating your video.

"You knew Robin Thicke and I were not going to do the Hokey Cokey [Hokey Pokey].

"It was supposed to be a silly night . . . I didn't think about the reaction until the next morning when I realised the whole world was going crazy."

https://m.news24.com/You/Archive/miley-cyrus-image-was-inspired-by-britney-spears-20170728

So bitch sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up bitch! ny2 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.