Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confetti

Hilary Duff - If I Fall & Wild Night Out (demos)

In contrast to “Wild Night Out,” “If I Fall” is softer and more introspective. Over a delicate, music box soundscape, Hilary sings about taking a step back and shutting everything down. Her vocals are ethereal and dreamy until the song’s powerful chorus. The lyrics speak to Hilary’s life changes: moving from an intense and prolific career (Lizzy McGuire, multiple movies and albums, a clothing line) to halting everything, getting married, and having a kid.

The song kicks off with acoustic guitar and a rootsy beat. Hilary’s laugh at the beginning foreshadows the fun, carefree energy that defines the track. She sings about letting loose and misbehaving – all in the name of good fun. “Wild Night Out” is an innocent hoedown, and it fits well with Hilary’s 2014 single, “All About You.”

Hmm yeah these aren't all that. I was hoping Wild Night Out would be one of her edgier sounding songs (like Stranger, Party Up, Fly etc.) cuz I feel like that's what was missing from BIBO, but nope it's just awkward and kinda cringey lol, which is why it remained a demo I guess. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.