Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Vesper

7 Rings plagiarized Princess Nokia?

Yes they are similar, and idk why people cant seem to grasp that major artists listen to minor artists. Mariah Carey collabed with Gunna on her most recent album, there celebrity is miles away from eachother.

Its quite possible Ariana unintentionally thought of a beat similar to this song because she had heard it before and didn’t realize, or maybe one of the many writes and producers on the song did. Or maybe she did it on purpose and knew Princess Nokia stood no chance to her fans who would jump to her defense like lap dogs.

And the Nokia stole Kali Uchis!!! 

A thief can be stolen from too, doesn’t change anything. 

Also mess at y’all thinking Princess Nokia as some obscure SoundCloud rapper with 44 followers, if she was a nobody then no one would have cared for her accusations.

You know, they sound familiar but it was so hilarious to see Princess Nokia getting SO BRAVE and when everyone clocked her with her ripping off Kali Uchis sis backed off and deleted her tweet rip4 

um2 

the excuses in here. Like are you guys even listening to the same choruses as we are or are you just wearing blind stan goggles? um2 

PS - Princess Nokia isnt a mainstream artist, but that does not delegitimize the accusation a single bit. Of course they would “come out of the woodwork” when someone blatantly stole from them um2 

also PS - given that 7 rings was written by like a million writers, I’m assuming this new drama has to do with them and not Ariana. Or did she write the lyrics? brit10 

30 minutes ago, Jjang said:

That melody is commonly unoriginal, I don’t know why people are coming for her. Isn’t the song supposed to embody a stereotypical structure anyway? 

This. All this extra shit over such a fun song that samples Sound of Music I..

This is coldass stale tea that got clocked the second everyone realized the Duchess of Motorola stole a wholeass song from Kali Uchis. This was all for clout, point blank periodt.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

um2 

the excuses in here. Like are you guys even listening to the same choruses as we are or are you just wearing blind stan goggles? um2 

PS - Princess Nokia isnt a mainstream artist, but that does not delegitimize the accusation a single bit. Of course they would “come out of the woodwork” when someone blatantly stole from them um2 

also PS - given that 7 rings was written by like a million writers, I’m assuming this new drama has to do with them and not Ariana. Or did she write the lyrics? brit10 

The same ariana dickriders will support her no matter what she does that's why

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.