Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Lizzo | Cuz I Love You | April 19th, 2019

4 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

@isrobi sorry u cant handle tea and talent 🤷🏾‍♂️

Has nothing to do with it

i love her her vice etc but only two songs on this album are good because they are more pop then rest of the album

is nothing to handle tbh she is incredibly talented but I prefer her in pop music 

that’s all

I've been hearing about her online, and I listened to a few of her songs before, but I just checked out this album, and I'm fucking shook. giveup1 Like it has no fucking bad songs. It's bop after bop after bop. fall2

She just got herself a new stan. cry7

15 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I've been hearing about her online, and I listened to a few of her songs before, but I just checked out this album, and I'm fucking shook. giveup1 Like it has no fucking bad songs. It's bop after bop after bop. fall2

She just got herself a new stan. cry7

her album is truly amazing, I adore it oprah4 

Since this album has been on repeat, I can now decide that Soulmate is the best song on the album and deserves a video... period!

side note: she added new tour dates and still isn't coming to Texas.... she hates me confirmed.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.