Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mondcard93

Vegas Residency Setlist

Okay, so what if she finally gives us a two hour show, and that the surprise isn’t the Vegas show, but a new album? I’m hoping she re does the setlist. Even though it was great, maybe a perform Not Myself Tomight, add in another song from Back to Basics and -maybe- a  another song off Lotus, (dare I say, a medley?) And of course Pipe and Like I Do. 

I’m wanting new costumes, better production, confetti, pyrotechnics, all of it. She surprised us all with the content of the tour the first time around. She may surprise us again. 

Thoughts?

21 hours ago, Madhater said:

She'll probably keep the same setlist from the tour, with a few changes maybe. She has many shows in a row, so unless she's planning on lipsyncing, she can't add more songs.

I absolutely agree! rav3
Honestly The Liberation Tour was quite great - and I don't know how or if she can even exceed that (in a realistic way). Like I've mentioned in another thread, I'm actually not sure if she's doing herself any favor with this residency. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.