Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Xtina lands Las Vegas residency...

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

My how wonderful karma works sometimes ny2 

Are... are you talking about yourself?

You literally claimed Xtina would NEVER do a residency. You look like a clown for opening this thread. You're like the Milo Yiannopoulos of pop music forums. ny2 

I... don’t even know if I want to try to explain the delusion and idiocy of the OP lol3

Guess it’s Xtina that’s now gonna be stuck in “dusty desert Vegas crab leg buffets” now lol3 what a fucking deluded hypocritical joke you are @agugaga lol3

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I... don’t even know if I want to try to explain the delusion and idiocy of the OP lol3

Guess it’s Xtina that’s now gonna be stuck in “dusty desert Vegas crab leg buffets” now lol3 what a fucking deluded hypocritical joke you are @agugaga lol3

Agu's forgetful. brit8

But anyway, I'm happy about the news of this residency but poor European, South American and Asian fans. 

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

oprah14

But my fave didn’t spend 5 years on Vegas and only did that. She’s doing this right after a tour and is releasing more new music. Meanwhile, your fave did the right thing and retired. Too bad that didn’t happen years ago like how she wanted it to. nat2 

42 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But my fave didn’t spend 5 years on Vegas and only did that. She’s doing this right after a tour and is releasing more new music. Meanwhile, your fave did the right thing and retired. Too bad that didn’t happen years ago like how she wanted it to. nat2 

LIES nat2 

POM started in 2013 right after BJ. It was a record breaking residency that started a trend, of which xtina is now following. Then in 2016 Britney released Glory, which is one of Britney’s best recent works, and then she took POM on an ARENA TOUR throughout Europe. 

She has a new album in the works, it is already confirmed by Justin Tranter who is the executive producer of B10 which has an unknown release date. 

Stop spreading FAKE NEWS thank u next nat2 

I remember how every fanbase dragged Britney for doing Vegas, deadend career and being stuck in Vegas etc... but now that lady gaga Mariah and xtina are doing Vegas, suddenly it's a good career choice... Can we stop fooling ourselves?

Vegas is really for artists with a deadend career and still is, no one relevant would go and perform in Vegas. Quote me if Taylor starts doing Vegas brit12 even Madonna doesn't stoop for Vegas yet

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

and surviving stronger than Britney will

nat2 

22 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

nat2 

14 minutes ago, Infrared said:

not scrobbles lmfao2  last.fm numbers can be easily manipulated, secondly most people aren't scrobbling rip4 

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

Guess What Agu, Vevo streams count as streaming. I DARE YOU TO TRY IT nat2 

also this was was taken from your tweet:

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

“Christina would never do a Las Vegas residency, she can still tour due to her break the public want more. I can give you my word she will never do a residency, she'd never embarrass our stan base like that.  rav1

-Agugaga nat1 

Also Agugaga...

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and that's all that matters to me” oprah14

It’s funny how hard you drag yourself every time you make any attempt at all

lmfao2 

lmfao2 

lmfao2 

7 hours ago, Agugaga said:

nat2 

Scrobbles can be easily manipulated, there’s literally a program that allows you to inflate scrobbles in your profile if you want to. How about a more reliable source such as Spotify? eve1 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.