Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Xtina lands Las Vegas residency...

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The irony of calling out the mentally ill when you stan for the mentally ill oprah14 

You’ll forever be more mentally ill than my fave because you’ve spent a decade of your life making hundreds of threads bashing her. At least hers stems from the media almost killing her in 2007. You’re just a sad internet troll with .0000000001% of her income kii1 

On 1/30/2019 at 5:28 AM, light741 said:

It depends. What fanbases said that? Vegas has been a thig for a lot of big names. From Elvis to Celine, Cher, Bette Midler, etc. All of the people that have done Vegas, have also done tours and other projects while doing Vegas. So it's not a bad thing for Xtina or anybody really. 

To me it means that you're lazy or can't tour worldwide.

brit12

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I said I would stop making threads. nat1 

Then what was that other one I saw about Grammy nominated singles that missed the hot 100 vs an #86 charting single hmmmm? nat1 

Convenient, you won’t make threads but will bring Britney up in EVERY other thread regardless if it is completely unrelated. Britney has got you OBSESSED lol3   

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Then what was that other one I saw about Grammy nominated singles that missed the hot 100 vs an #86 charting single hmmmm? nat1 

Convenient, you won’t make threads but will bring Britney up in EVERY other thread regardless if it is completely unrelated. Britney has got you OBSESSED lol3   

He’s so dumb he doesn’t even remember the threads he makes. He doesn’t mention Britney’s name in it to pretend it’s not about her as if that is “not making a thread about her.” lol3 

He thinks about Britney more than we do... and he has the audacity to say we need help. lol3 

14 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Sure Jan. You are a fucking liar.

I have a close relative who actually

books in Vegas that says Christina is making 300k per show, which is more than Britney’s first residency. nat1 Two can play the game. nat2 

Also why keep citing Britney’s fantasy 425k salary that never came to fruition ny4 

They obviously were NOT going to pay her that once they saw her pathetic box office scores and instead scrapped the whole thing. It’s a wrap.

14 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

It seems reasonable but still...I don't think X would move her ass to LV just to be paid 80k per show jj2  but I guess it's more that she earned per show on the liberation tour so...jj3 but why should I believe you? anyone can say that he/she has a friend who works in the industry etc dead7

I was talking to my friend again today and I asked them to confirm the $80k. The $80k is a flat fee and she can get a bonus capped at $30k per show providing she sells out/mostly sells out regularly.

So providing she sells at least 95% out per show then the max she can earn is $110k per show.

So if she sells out (she probably won't) then she'll be earning way less than Britney when she first started. She'll need to do 5 shows to earn what Britney did in 1.

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

I was talking to my friend again today and I asked them to confirm the $80k. The $80k is a flat fee and she can get a bonus capped at $30k per show providing she sells out/mostly sells out regularly.

So providing she sells at least 95% out per show then the max she can earn is $110k per show.

So if she sells out (she probably won't) then she'll be earning way less than Britney when she first started. She'll need to do 5 shows to earn what Britney did in 1.

Maybe for her it's not much but here in Poland I would have to work 14 years to earn $80k (~``280k zlotych) jj2

31 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Maybe for her it's not much but here in Poland I would have to work 14 years to earn $80k (~``280k zlotych) jj2

Are you this stupid in real life to believe this obvious lie? wat3

Just a question. brit10

30 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

Are you this stupid in real life to believe this obvious lie? wat3

Just a question. brit10

I've never said that I believe in the info moo12  But...I wouldn't be surprised tbh because lbr,Liberation flopped,she hasn't got any solo hits decade and she's not able to sell out tickets wihtout effort. Incredible voice and amazing albums won't cover up the fact that she's not a "hot stuff" in the industry anymore and that's what matters for people who pay her. If she's going to be paid more or even less,she's still getting a lot of $

21 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I've never said that I believe in the info moo12  But...I wouldn't be surprised tbh because lbr,Liberation flopped,she hasn't got any solo hits decade and she's not able to sell out tickets wihtout effort. Incredible voice and amazing albums won't cover up the fact that she's not a "hot stuff" in the industry anymore and that's what matters for people who pay her. If she's going to be paid more or even less,she's still getting a lot of $

wat3

I'm fucking shocked that you under estimated Christina Fucking Aguilera like that. awk1

She might be a flop since Bionic but that doesn't mean she's now a cheap ass artist, I mean we are talking about Christina Aguilera here, we are not talking about Ciara, Ashanti etc. 

I mean She's paid multiple millions of dollars to sing in a private gigs from 2010-2016 and why is that? oh because she's not a "hot stuff" anymore right? ari6

Vanity Fair paid her "only" $4 million dollars in 2015 to perform in their event because her voice wont get her more than $4 million dollars right? #PoorHa ari7

Of course she is not getting millions per night with Vegas but we have to use our logic sometimes. brit10

80k × 16 shows = 1.2+ million dollars and she still needs to pay her sound engineers, make up artists, dancers, taxes per night blah blah blah and she will get less than a million by the end of her stint.. but I guess its ok, she have to accept that because she is not a hot stuff anymore. bey7

Other celebrities like Jersey Shore stars for example were getting more than 100k a night just to attend a party and here you are believing that Christina Aguilera will play more than 2 hours just to get less than that. ari1

By the way, My Xtina hater friend told me X got 100k dollars to perform in last new years eve but she will get that in full if she can make it sunny that night but it rained so she got half of that. #PoorHa brit9

Been reading your negative posts in Xtina section several times already and you sounded like a no logic ****. I am done witchu. 

#Bye ari4

3 hours ago, RED ANGELO said:

wat3

I'm fucking shocked that you under estimated Christina Fucking Aguilera like that. awk1

She might be a flop since Bionic but that doesn't mean she's now a cheap ass artist, I mean we are talking about Christina Aguilera here, we are not talking about Ciara, Ashanti etc. 

I mean She's paid multiple millions of dollars to sing in a private gigs from 2010-2016 and why is that? oh because she's not a "hot stuff" anymore right? ari6

Vanity Fair paid her "only" $4 million dollars in 2015 to perform in their event because her voice wont get her more than $4 million dollars right? #PoorHa ari7

Of course she is not getting millions per night with Vegas but we have to use our logic sometimes. brit10

80k × 16 shows = 1.2+ million dollars and she still needs to pay her sound engineers, make up artists, dancers, taxes per night blah blah blah and she will get less than a million by the end of her stint.. but I guess its ok, she have to accept that because she is not a hot stuff anymore. bey7

Other celebrities like Jersey Shore stars for example were getting more than 100k a night just to attend a party and here you are believing that Christina Aguilera will play more than 2 hours just to get less than that. ari1

By the way, My Xtina hater friend told me X got 100k dollars to perform in last new years eve but she will get that in full if she can make it sunny that night but it rained so she got half of that. #PoorHa brit9

Been reading your negative posts in Xtina section several times already and you sounded like a no logic ****. I am done witchu. 

#Bye ari4

I didn't mean to drag her but the truth is that she's not a hot artist in terms of charts&tours so I wouldn't be surprised if the rumour about her salary was true jj3  I've never underestimated her talent& the amazing records she released. Okay... I don't like the fact that she sang just 3 old songs and no new ones at the iheart radio event,I would prefer she toured in Europe before the residency etc.  and if I don't like something she does I have the right to express it. Just because I'm her fan doesn't mean that I have to praise her every time. I love her but it's pretty normal that person you like/love pisses you off from time to time

52 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I didn't mean to drag her but the truth is that she's not a hot artist in terms of charts&tours so I wouldn't be surprised if the rumour about her salary was true jj3  I've never underestimated her talent& the amazing records she released. Okay... I don't like the fact that she sang just 3 old songs and no new ones at the iheart radio event,I would prefer she toured in Europe before the residency etc.  and if I don't like something she does I have the right to express it. Just because I'm her fan doesn't mean that I have to praise her every time. I love her but it's pretty normal that person you like/love pisses you off from time to time

You fucking missed the point, again. wendy3

I fucking lol'd at you for considering an FOTP member's "lie" as a "rumour". brit9

I dont know but with you complaining that she only sang 3 songs in her iheartradio event makes me pity you to be honest. wat3

I ain't wasting my time again with you, we ain't gonna see a cent from those dollars so believe in your own drama and some fotp member's lie, Im gonna make my own coins now #Bye ari4

1 hour ago, RED ANGELO said:

You fucking missed the point, again. wendy3

I fucking lol'd at you for considering an FOTP member's "lie" as a "rumour". brit9

I dont know but with you complaining that she only sang 3 songs in her iheartradio event makes me pity you to be honest. wat3

I ain't wasting my time again with you, we ain't gonna see a cent from those dollars so believe in your own drama and some fotp member's lie, Im gonna make my own coins now #Bye ari4

kii1

24 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

kii1

You are disgusting and a pathetic excuse for a fan. Believing a rumor created by 1 psycho and then you promote it even further. Remove your stan badge bitch.

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

You are disgusting and a pathetic excuse for a fan. Believing a rumor created by 1 psycho and then you promote it even further. Remove your stan badge bitch.

When you remove yours. The only reason Xtina is trashed here (or remembered) is because your dumbass threads get her dragged to filth kii1 

You’ve done more damage than any stan has kii1 

7 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

When you remove yours. The only reason Xtina is trashed here (or remembered) is because your dumbass threads get her dragged to filth kii1 

NOBODY IS TALKING TO YOU U FUCKING WEIRDO. Why are you so obsessed with me? Leave me alone. 

50 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

42 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

NOBODY IS TALKING TO YOU U FUCKING WEIRDO. Why are you so obsessed with me? Leave me alone. 

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 I LIVE lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.