Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

The Xperience: A Christina Aguilera Vegas Residency

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

But it's kinda sad that she needs to promote to sell out 70k tickets jj4 there's no statistics on ticketmaster so if you want to know how many tickets an artist sold you have to count them moo1

It is but GP probably doesn't even know about her residency so promoting it should be at the top of her list. 

Count them one by one? So @michael1814 did that alone? That's dedication from a true fan. moo6

3 hours ago, michael1814 said:

It means there are 970 tickets left for that show. 

I will definitely share deets, I am even thinking about going a second time on June 1st, I am flying from Australia for this so it would be worth it.

Got it. Thanks for clearing it up. Man, you counted those tickets that are yet to be sold, the dedication is real. worship1

It must be very expensive just to fly to Vegas. We stan! xtina10 I hope you don't mind, I used your info regarding the ticket sales and placed it on the OP. Thanks again! 

7 hours ago, BlancMac said:

It is but GP probably doesn't even know about her residency so promoting it should be at the top of her list. 

Count them one by one? So @michael1814 did that alone? That's dedication from a true fan. moo6

I haven't been able to deal with the fact that the gp doesn't remember herbrit2 she should be selling out stadiums brit2 

21 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Got it. Thanks for clearing it up. Man, you counted those tickets that are yet to be sold, the dedication is real. worship1

It must be very expensive just to fly to Vegas. We stan! xtina10 I hope you don't mind, I used your info regarding the ticket sales and placed it on the OP. Thanks again! 

I was flying to the UK for the Spice Girls so I rearranged my flights so I could include Christina on the way. 

Streaming Christina's discography in celebration of The Xperience's opening night. cry6 She better come through with the set list, costumes and visuals. rih14

On 2/14/2019 at 2:00 AM, BackToBasics said:

I haven't been able to deal with the fact that the gp doesn't remember herbrit2 she should be selling out stadiums brit2 

I think that for the most part they do remember her but only by name since she's a household name. But managing to sell out an arena by someone who hasn't had a proper solo hit since 2008 is pretty decent. Lots of other artists wouldn't be able to do that. Given her insane talent yes she deserves to sell out stadiums in minutes, but the GP has short attention spans and so artists constantly need hits and the like to keep them fresh in their minds.

Anyway, can't wait to see what The Xperience is like! I'm xcited xtina10

2 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

the show's amazing omg fall1the outfits oprah2 her body oprah2 her voice oprah2

Yes, she absolutely killed it. Miles better than the Lubricant Tour. cry6

Back to Basics Tour > The Xperience > The Stripped Tour >>> The Liberation Tour rih14

SETLIST:

1. Your Body
2. Not Myself Tonight
3. Genie in a Bottle
4. Reflection
-Intermission-
5. Dirrty
6. Vanity @Freaky Prince and I oop-
7. Express / Lady Marmalade
-Intermission (Fall in Line)-
8. Can't Hold Us Down
9. Sick of Sittin'
10. Maria
11. Twice
12. I Love the Lord (Whitney Houston cover)
13. What a Girl Wants / Come on Over Baby (All I Want is You)
14. Ain't No Other Man
-Intermission-
15. Say Something
-Intermission (Glam)-
16. Candyman / I Want Candy
17. Woohoo / Elastic Love / Bionic
-Intermission (Telepathy)-
18. Accelerate
19. Feel This Moment / Desnudate
20. Beautiful
21. Fighter
-Encore-