Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

The Xperience: A Christina Aguilera Vegas Residency

I wonder if she managed the powerful note at the end of Candyman, and what Vanity was like live?

Can't wait to see the merchandise! I know someone who is going who is hopefully going to pick me up a programme. I wonder if she will adjust the merchandise for the x tour?

Overall this is a really good setlist, lots of fan favourites, the costumes and the visuals are great too. oprah2 Although I expected a bit more of the "interactive" elements she was going on about. All I saw in these vids that fit that description were those light-up thingies they handed out.

But she finally sang Your Body. cry1 Perfect opening for the show along with NMT. cry7 I hope we'll get a DVD or at least a Netflix special for this. I need to see this shit in HQ. fall2

12 hours ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

Yes, she absolutely killed it. Miles better than the Lubricant Tour. cry6

Back to Basics Tour > The Xperience > The Stripped Tour >>> The Liberation Tour rih14

I wish she didn't include FTM in the setlist and instead of it perform telepathy and a medley of spanish songs but for some reason she did it... like why brit12

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

I wish she didn't include FTM in the setlist and instead of it perform telepathy and a medley of spanish songs but for some reason she did it... like why brit12

Well, it did reach no. 8 on Billboard, so that must translate in her mind to her fans liking that song. jay1 She misses the fact that the song got so popular cuz of Pitbull and casual fans that got a nostalgia-kick out of the sample.

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

I guess I'm in the minority here because I love Feel This Moment brit12

Ok. i need to say that I spect a littel more dancing... or maybe more energy... love the set list! not to much that your body is too short as all of the bionic songs.... but at least she is doing #JusticeforBionic and seven years later she sings Your Body (my fave single of Xtina) so that was nice!.... i Still hate her plastic ass... looks like nicky minaj but i love her so that doesnt matters to much.

Hope we can get this show on DVD or maybe on itunes like POM.

17 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

I wonder if she managed the powerful note at the end of Candyman, and what Vanity was like live?

Can't wait to see the merchandise! I know someone who is going who is hopefully going to pick me up a programme. I wonder if she will adjust the merchandise for the x tour?

She doesn’t do the candyman note live, she hasn’t since 2007, so it was the same playback as always.

I feel like we were led on by the rehearsal videos regarding Makes me wanna pray haha! We saw the choreo and what was that long note when she was in rehearsals on Instagram? I’m thinking it was gonna go in the gospel segment but they cut it out last minute. 

PERFECT GORGEOUS AMAZING yas1 

The setlist is amazing, I just wish she would do songs like Vanity and Express in full but it's ok! At least she acknowledges them brit10

I wonder if this will be the show for The X Tour as well cry6

16 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

16 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Well, it did reach no. 8 on Billboard, so that must translate in her mind to her fans liking that song. jay1 She misses the fact that the song got so popular cuz of Pitbull and casual fans that got a nostalgia-kick out of the sample.

I hope she replaces that with a full version of Desnudate. There is still a chance she might make a few changes. Feel This Moment and Let There Be Love are honestly so fucking useless. Remove them fat! brit12 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.