Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

The Xperience: A Christina Aguilera Vegas Residency

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

She mashed it with Express and LM tho, no? aura1

She doesn't even sing Express, she just does a 20 second choreo for it as an intro for LM. aura1 A lot of songs (mostly from Bionic) only appear for like 30 seconds in a medley. Telepathy, Glam and FIL are only video interludes.

I mean she does have a lot of songs in her dicography, and it's nice that she included so many fan favourites even in such a short way, but I wish she did more songs fully.

On 6/1/2019 at 11:49 PM, Mondcard93 said:

I feel like we were led on by the rehearsal videos regarding Makes me wanna pray haha! We saw the choreo and what was that long note when she was in rehearsals on Instagram? I’m thinking it was gonna go in the gospel segment but they cut it out last minute. 

Maybe she plans on doing different songs on some nights?

what are your guys favorite and least favorite Parts?

my least favorite is the lack of dancing and my favorite is that she is doing so many songs (even if they are short versions)

also

On 6/1/2019 at 8:55 PM, Kirjava said:

Well, it did reach no. 8 on Billboard, so that must translate in her mind to her fans liking that song. jay1 She misses the fact that the song got so popular cuz of Pitbull and casual fans that got a nostalgia-kick out of the sample.

Yah, it's obvious she had to add hits to the setlist because there regular fans are not the only one attending her shows 

On 6/1/2019 at 10:03 PM, Phoebe Halliwell said:

I guess I'm in the minority here because I love Feel This Moment brit12

undefined 

I'm kidding jj2  The song's a mess. I hate it so much....Xtina's part is the only one  worth to listen to  but the melody/ the beat (however it's called) is trash 

the fact that she sang REFLECTION after so long and sang it so eloquently. she slayed my show! 2nd night june 1st. living legend. 

however she was almost 30 mins late

the place smelt like bubblegum and some parts smelt like you're in a forest

the interlude visuals were amazing - the body glitter alien interlude in the beginning was STUNNING! there was another interlude where they played the KGB version of beautiful and she was fresh faced and naked holding onto a bulb of light - that too was perfect.

i do wish she would have performed PRE MADONNA .... le sigh. 

i'm happy and can't wait to see her on the next tour. 

3 hours ago, knoxavel said:

the fact that she sang REFLECTION after so long and sang it so eloquently. she slayed my show! 2nd night june 1st. living legend. 

however she was almost 30 mins late

the place smelt like bubblegum and some parts smelt like you're in a forest

the interlude visuals were amazing - the body glitter alien interlude in the beginning was STUNNING! there was another interlude where they played the KGB version of beautiful and she was fresh faced and naked holding onto a bulb of light - that too was perfect.

i do wish she would have performed PRE MADONNA .... le sigh. 

i'm happy and can't wait to see her on the next tour. 

Glad you got to see her and have fun. antm1

On 6/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, COOKIES said:

what are your guys favorite and least favorite Parts?

my least favorite is the lack of dancing and my favorite is that she is doing so many songs (even if they are short versions)

also

That video is so on point!!!! Thx A LOT for posting - it really should have more views! :)

• The Good: Dirrty & Maria (and some other songs) are visually great
  • The Bad: Some ideas feel "standard" (like the YB-intro), short songs & well: She's not doing much on stage.
  • The Ugly: Her vocals really need some rest/rejuvenation! :(tea2

The video above made clear, how rarely she sings in some songs like in the Dirrty outro, Your Body AND Accelerate <-- which both we still don't have any single GOOD performance of.

Edit: Accelerate really sounds like being sung at a Karaoke Bar!!! xtina1 slaycat

Am I the only one who's bothered by how much she's touching her dancers and slapping their asses? 

I get that it's supposed to be on stage interaction but she does it so much it's annoying. It's like whenever the female dancers especially are around her she gets distracted and has to slap an ass, touch a thigh etc and then forgets to sing the song ari10 It cheapens the whole show with how frequently she does it and it makes me feel like I'm watching some club/private party than a professional performance. Like she's only there to have fun and I'm not saying she shouldn't have fun it just seems like the fun you would have with your friends at a party not the fun you have while performing.

She didn't use to do this as much in the past, it was just here and there and the dancers interaction was choreographed. Now it feels like she's just horny. And I know that X likes her some girl action so girl just go get some and stop doing it on stage and be professional.

Ugh this is a rant. It might seem like a minor thing but it's really bothering me when I watch the performances katy2

On 6/2/2019 at 11:36 AM, Kirjava said:

She doesn't even sing Express, she just does a 20 second choreo for it as an intro for LM. aura1 A lot of songs (mostly from Bionic) only appear for like 30 seconds in a medley. Telepathy, Glam and FIL are only video interludes.

I mean she does have a lot of songs in her dicography, and it's nice that she included so many fan favourites even in such a short way, but I wish she did more songs fully.

I agree. Genie in a bottle, reflection, dirrty, lady marmalade, say something, beautiful and Fighter are the only songs she sang in full. I wouldn’t even count Let there be love because she cut out her part as it’s a curtain call song. I would have preferred she sang some deep cuts, or songs off Bionic in full, maybe left beautiful for the interlude and maybe a different ballad before fighter? If she was gonna shorten so many songs, at least put more in there. Beyoncé does that, but she also does like 35-40 songs per show. I don’t know.. I am still happy that I get to “xperience” this, I just feel like I am expecting too much from her. I was hoping for her back to basics era stamina. 

2 hours ago, Mondcard93 said:

I agree. Genie in a bottle, reflection, dirrty, lady marmalade, say something, beautiful and Fighter are the only songs she sang in full. I wouldn’t even count Let there be love because she cut out her part as it’s a curtain call song. I would have preferred she sang some deep cuts, or songs off Bionic in full, maybe left beautiful for the interlude and maybe a different ballad before fighter? If she was gonna shorten so many songs, at least put more in there. Beyoncé does that, but she also does like 35-40 songs per show. I don’t know.. I am still happy that I get to “xperience” this, I just feel like I am expecting too much from her. I was hoping for her back to basics era stamina. 

So you’ve attended the show?

On 6/11/2019 at 6:10 AM, Kim Jongin said:

Am I the only one who's bothered by how much she's touching her dancers and slapping their asses? 

I get that it's supposed to be on stage interaction but she does it so much it's annoying. It's like whenever the female dancers especially are around her she gets distracted and has to slap an ass, touch a thigh etc and then forgets to sing the song ari10 It cheapens the whole show with how frequently she does it and it makes me feel like I'm watching some club/private party than a professional performance. Like she's only there to have fun and I'm not saying she shouldn't have fun it just seems like the fun you would have with your friends at a party not the fun you have while performing.

She didn't use to do this as much in the past, it was just here and there and the dancers interaction was choreographed. Now it feels like she's just horny. And I know that X likes her some girl action so girl just go get some and stop doing it on stage and be professional.

Ugh this is a rant. It might seem like a minor thing but it's really bothering me when I watch the performances katy2

lmfao2

Spoiler

perv1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.