Jump to content

The Xperience: A Christina Aguilera Vegas Residency

Recommended Posts

 

111o7zq.jpg

 

A multi-sensory escape to a world of magic & total freedom, starting MAY 31st at Zappos Theater inside Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. 

Quote

“The Xperience is going to be my most ambitious show yet. Getting to perform in this adult playground we call Las Vegas is inspiring me to bring forth all of my talents in a mind-blowing theatrical experience – song, dance, visuals and uninterrupted high energy.” 

- CHRISTINA AGUILERA

 

vcrqf9.jpg

Spoiler

 

jpwjmq.jpg

Spoiler

(TBA)

adkchy.jpg

 TICKET SALE UPDATES COURTESY OF @michael1814 

Spoiler

Tickets available / Total Tickets 
31 May: 970/4,600 = 79%
1 June: 1,259/4,600 = 73%
5 June: 1,639/4,600 = 64%
7 June: 1,668/4,600 = 64%
8 June: 1,569/4,600 = 66%
13 June: 482/4,600 = 90%
15 June: 1,526/4,600 = 67%
16 June: 1,882/4,600 = 59%
20 Sept: 1,895/4,600 = 59%
21 Sept: 1,778/4,600 = 61%
24 Sept: 2,103/4,600 = 54%
27 Sept: 2,046/4,600 = 56%
28 Sept: 1,902/4,600 = 59%
2 Oct: 2,085/4,600 = 55%
4 Oct: 1,894/4,600 = 59% 
5 Oct: 1,675 /4,600 = 64%


Tickets available / Total Tickets 
26,363 / 73,600 (64% sold out)


No resale tickets. Only tickets sold by ticketmaster counted.

bzvdh.jpg

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

NOTE: IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THE RESIDENCY, PLEASE POST IT SO I CAN EDIT THIS. THANK YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The promo image is really nice.

I wonder how she'll switch up the setlist/costumes compared to the tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan Seacrest interview:

https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/featured/ryan-seacrest/content/2019-01-28-christina-aguilera-announces-las-vegas-residency-get-all-the-details/

Quote

You can also catch Xtina’s iHeartRadio LIVE with Christina Aguilera: Celebrating The Xperience Las Vegas Launch on The CW on Thursday, January 31, at 7pm ET/10 pm ET on The CW App and CWTV.com.

So I guess we're getting a performance as well. moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know, are you all really stanning for her residency? oprah6

I'm not really happy with it as a career choice:

  • She has fans around the world - especially in South America! Shouldn't she do some gigs here? Or maybe Europe, after a decade.
  • If she actually releases a Spanish album, it wouln't hurt to promote it in Spanish speaking countries orly1.
  • I really cannot tell if the US fans are actually craving for a new show from her.
  • Will it have any impact without new material? 


And personally: I'm not really excited since the chances of going there are like zero for a normal European like me. shrug1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anita said:

I don't know, are you all really stanning for her residency? oprah6

I'm not really happy with it as a career choice:

  • She has fans around the world - especially in South America! Shouldn't she do some gigs here? Or maybe Europe, after a decade.
  • If she actually releases a Spanish album, it wouln't hurt to promote it in Spanish speaking countries orly1.
  • I really cannot tell if the US fans are actually craving for a new show from her.
  • Will it have any impact without new material? 


And personally: I'm not really excited since the chances of going there are like zero for a normal European like me. shrug1

Well for someone who travelled all the way from Europe last year to see her live it can be expensive af dead2 So I really wanna go, but it is so expensive to travel to Las Vegas and I have to switch airlines as well if I went fall3 
I would rather that she went on tour WW instead, but I can see why she does this is because she is a momma bear and really wanna be around her kids.

As for the spanish album, if she does it and only does Vegas those poor SA, LA & Spanish speaking countries who have supported her hardcore for years fall3 

As for new material, I doubt it she takes her time to release stuff that I doubt two legs of Vegas will have any impact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Habits said:

not her doing more promo for this than Liberation fall3 

I'm guessing the Vegas execs are forcing her to, she always promotes stuff that is in collaboration with others way harder than her own stuff. moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gosh the promo for the residency has more longevity than the promo for Liberation. kylie9 Hustle for those ticket sales bih. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm so excited. her tackiness is what i love the most and this show i feel will be the absolute most. zappos stage is not that big but i have a feeling she's going to pull through.

plus im amped up for that damn setlist. ugh. 

 

hopefully i'll see some fans out there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

H1UPjbT.jpg

Tickets available / Total Tickets 
31 May: 970/4,600 = 79%
1 June: 1,259/4,600 = 73%
5 June: 1,639/4,600 = 64%
7 June: 1,668/4,600 = 64%
8 June: 1,569/4,600 = 66%
13 June: 482/4,600 = 90%
15 June: 1,526/4,600 = 67%
16 June: 1,882/4,600 = 59%
20 Sept: 1,895/4,600 = 59%
21 Sept: 1,778/4,600 = 61%
24 Sept: 2,103/4,600 = 54%
27 Sept: 2,046/4,600 = 56%
28 Sept: 1,902/4,600 = 59%
2 Oct: 2,085/4,600 = 55%
4 Oct: 1,894/4,600 = 59% 
5 Oct: 1,675 /4,600 = 64%

Total:

Tickets available / Total Tickets 
26,363 / 73,600 (64% sold out)


No resale tickets. Only tickets sold by ticketmaster counted.

 

I am going opening night!!!!, can't wait, i'm flying over from Australia on the way to Spice Girls. Will be the first time have been able to see her!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, michael1814 said:

H1UPjbT.jpg

Tickets available / Total Tickets 
31 May: 970/4,600 = 79%
1 June: 1,259/4,600 = 73%
5 June: 1,639/4,600 = 64%
7 June: 1,668/4,600 = 64%
8 June: 1,569/4,600 = 66%
13 June: 482/4,600 = 90%
15 June: 1,526/4,600 = 67%
16 June: 1,882/4,600 = 59%
20 Sept: 1,895/4,600 = 59%
21 Sept: 1,778/4,600 = 61%
24 Sept: 2,103/4,600 = 54%
27 Sept: 2,046/4,600 = 56%
28 Sept: 1,902/4,600 = 59%
2 Oct: 2,085/4,600 = 55%
4 Oct: 1,894/4,600 = 59% 
5 Oct: 1,675 /4,600 = 64%

Total:

Tickets available / Total Tickets 
26,363 / 73,600 (64% sold out)


No resale tickets. Only tickets sold by ticketmaster counted.

 

I am going opening night!!!!, can't wait, i'm flying over from Australia on the way to Spice Girls. Will be the first time have been able to see her!!!

OMG all the work you did! ny10 Thank you!

Tickets're not selling that bad,it could've been worst jj2 I hope tickets'll have sold out by the time the residency starts rav3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

OMG all the work you did! ny10 Thank you!

Tickets're not selling that bad,it could've been worst jj2 I hope tickets'll have sold out by the time the residency starts rav3

 

Promo helped her. She needs to do it again to sell the remaning 26,000. Also I'm happy for her because this means that she can still have sold out mid sized shows if she promotes. 

 

 

Thanks for the info @michael1814 I hope you have wonderful time at her concert, share deets about it afterwards!  Also if you don't mind me asking, where'd you see the statistics? I can't see it on Ticket Master and I constantly check it even though i'm not going because flying there is way too expensive.

Also, I don't understand something. In the first show, there are only 970 tickets sold brit8? Or are those tickets that are yet to be sold?

 

Edited by BlancMac
After thorough reading: I understood it now. Hee-hee, I'm happy it managed to sell like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Habits is it possible for us to pin this thread so more Xtina stans can talk about the upcoming residency? It's only three and a half months away. Thanks! bey13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlancMac said:

@Habits is it possible for us to pin this thread so more members can talk about the upcoming residency? It's only three and a half months away. Thanks! bey13

Done xtina3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Promo helped her. She needs to do it again to sell the remaining 26,000. Also I'm happy for her because this means that she can still have sold out mid sized shows if she promotes. 

 

 

Thanks for the info @michael1814 I hope you have wonderful time at her concert, share deets about it afterwards!  Also if you don't mind me asking, where'd you see the statistics? I can't see it on Ticket Master and I constantly check it even though i'm not going because flying there is way too expensive.

Also, I don't understand something. In the first show, there are only 970 tickets sold brit8? Or are those tickets that are yet to be sold?

 

It means there are 970 tickets left for that show. 

I will definitely share deets, I am even thinking about going a second time on June 1st, I am flying from Australia for this so it would be worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Promo helped her. She needs to do it again to sell the remaning 26,000. Also I'm happy for her because this means that she can still have sold out mid sized shows if she promotes. 

 

 

Thanks for the info @michael1814 I hope you have wonderful time at her concert, share deets about it afterwards!  Also if you don't mind me asking, where'd you see the statistics? I can't see it on Ticket Master and I constantly check it even though i'm not going because flying there is way too expensive.

Also, I don't understand something. In the first show, there are only 970 tickets sold brit8? Or are those tickets that are yet to be sold?

 

But it's kinda sad that she needs to promote to sell out 70k tickets jj4 there's no statistics on ticketmaster so if you want to know how many tickets an artist sold you have to count them moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×