Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bionic-Boy-84

Liberation - Xperience Edition

It would be a smart / exciting move for her to re-release Liberation as the 'Xperience edition' with the new cover as the new image of her face with the jewels. The new version could include 2-4 new tracks.

Again, a sensible fan suggestion which may never materialise! 

10 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

The new version could include 2-4 new tracks.

Okay, no. mad8

Liberation to me always felt like a compilation with songs collected & produced over the years. The album was/is kinda nice to see how she's evolved over the 6-year-hiatus.

But: I wanna see a conceptual album again - and Liberation already has very, very loose structure in the tracklist. Even more random songs won't help that at all.

1 hour ago, Anita said:

Okay, no. mad8

Liberation to me always felt like a compilation with songs collected & produced over the years. The album was/is kinda nice to see how she's evolved over the 6-year-hiatus.

But: I wanna see a conceptual album again - and Liberation already has very, very loose structure in the tracklist. Even more random songs won't help that at all.

Wow people on here have an attitude in responding to others opinions.

Personally I think adding the unused songs she kept in her 'back pocket' on a re-release during the opening dates for the residency, along with a new single, would be a nice idea. Then she could end the residency (on the original, or extended final date) with a new album launch.

13 minutes ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Ah yes, I see that now. I think i found it confusing as i saw an image to confirm the dates with the liberation image / tour heading,

Yeah, her team uploaded the dates prematurely.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.