Brightflower

Jussie Smollett Victim of Hate Crime in Chicago

8 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Yeah that's how it works. Variety will get "deleted" by the high council of websites.

44 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Sooo this shit might be fake??? 

It is definitely fake. I'm so disappointed that he tried to exploit the racial tensions in this country to boost his career or whatever his goal was. What a fucking psychopath. Now the magatards are going to have a field day over this and dismiss all future hate crimes. This is the kind of shit that will get Trump re-elected.

I stepped out of battlegrounds to comment on this...

I really had a hard time understanding how he thought he could get away with pulling off a heist like this. But then things started adding up...he was really banking on the surveillance footage to capture the staged fight and he thought that would be the only evidence he needed to warrant the story. What he didn't expect was that there was no surveillance, thus they had to ask for additional evidence to prove his story. He was not ready for all that. Oh Jussie...Cookie should slap the shit out of you.