Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

deleted100

The new pop girl we NEED

Lizzo deserves to be way more well known than she is. She serves BOPS , LOOKS, and she can perform her ass off, other girls cant relate! I'm hoping she really takes off this year with this new album, she really deserves it! 

I mean, come on this woman is a queen!!!!

We HAD to stan a gorgeous body positive gay LGBT friendly WOC 

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i still prefer Cupcakke jj3 

Funny, I don't see the correlation here. They both have a very different brand. Could your comparison branch from the fact that they are both voluptuous black women who happen to rap? Seems like a pretty basic comparison to me. 

1 minute ago, Pawn said:

Funny, I don't see the correlation here. They both have a very different brand. Could your comparison branch from the fact that they are both voluptuous black women who happen to rap? Seems like a pretty basic comparison to me. 

when i first saw Lizzo i immediately thought of cupcakKe shrug1 

This was amazing! She deserves to blow up, and Juice is a good song in general, as well as accompanied with good visuals and an artist who clearly has a drive behind them. We all know how America can be towards black women so I won't hold my breath but she deserves more recognition and I imagine she'll get it here first shrug1 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.