The new pop girl we NEED

Doja Cat.    671

Lizzo deserves to be way more well known than she is. She serves BOPS , LOOKS, and she can perform her ass off, other girls cant relate! I'm hoping she really takes off this year with this new album, she really deserves it! 

I mean, come on this woman is a queen!!!!

We HAD to stan a gorgeous body positive gay LGBT friendly WOC 

I agree, she's the breath of fresh air we need. However i very sadly doubt she'll become a "household name". The music industry is still stuck in the 1900s.

BJORK    7,311

I hear her name everywhere but haven't played a single song. I'll give it a shot

Jake    15,456

Good As Hell is an absolute BOP, she deserves the best!

Umbreon    4,012

Juice is a BOP. I’ve been listening to it for weeks now. I’m glad she got exposure on Ellen and I hope she blows up on radio yas1 

Her music is just so lighthearted feel-good fun. And that’s what we need in the music industry yas1 

Pawn    279

I knew who it was going to be before I opened the link. Love her! 

Pawn    279
10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i still prefer Cupcakke jj3 

Funny, I don't see the correlation here. They both have a very different brand. Could your comparison branch from the fact that they are both voluptuous black women who happen to rap? Seems like a pretty basic comparison to me. 

Chris Morlock    41,819
1 minute ago, Pawn said:

Funny, I don't see the correlation here. They both have a very different brand. Could your comparison branch from the fact that they are both voluptuous black women who happen to rap? Seems like a pretty basic comparison to me. 

when i first saw Lizzo i immediately thought of cupcakKe shrug1 

Pawn    279
3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

when i first saw Lizzo i immediately thought of cupcakKe shrug1 

Get your eyes checked son.

Taylor    177,680

This was amazing! She deserves to blow up, and Juice is a good song in general, as well as accompanied with good visuals and an artist who clearly has a drive behind them. We all know how America can be towards black women so I won't hold my breath but she deserves more recognition and I imagine she'll get it here first shrug1 

River Song    582

I love her music it's so much fun, Good as hell, Let 'em say and scuse me are it yas1

Nenifir    327

First time hearing about her now and that performance was everything! I loved that flute part. yas1 

Truth Hurts sounds lovely, I'll def give her other songs a listen too. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.