Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xXenia

Wierd $tuff

Guest supern☯va

These videos are so funny. And they come in handy when you're trying to cheer someone up!

For instance, I once spent all night at this random party trying to console a friend of mine after he and his girlfriend had gotten into a big fight, and these videos were the only thing that really got him to lighten up and take his mind off things. I'm pretty sure he's been crushing on Ke$ha and her killer sense of humour ever since, lmao.

He even bought Animal. kesha4

These videos are so funny. And they come in handy when you're trying to cheer someone up!

For instance, I once spent all night at this random party trying to console a friend of mine after he and his girlfriend had gotten into a big fight, and these videos were the only thing that really got him to lighten up and take his mind off things. I'm pretty sure he's been crushing on Ke$ha and her killer sense of humour ever since, lmao.

you are a true friend antm1

Yay kesha4

Guest supern☯va
Getting your friends to know Ke$us is the best thing you'll ever do. kesha4

shock1

Are you saying I'll never get to see Ke$ha in concert? Because I have a feeling that'd be a lil' better than getting someone to like her. :P

Guest supern☯va
she also posted this russian grandpa without apperently any form of jaw bones fall1

LMAO, just watched it. fall1 Kinda nasty but fucking hilarious at the same time.

And omg, imagine a commercial that went on for seven minutes. And did anyone read the subtitles?

"Turn a deaf ear toward others... I AM VERY GOOD! You will remain happy without AIDS!"

"I am the condom friend ever useful to you."

fall1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.