Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Xtina wants to collab with everyone Agu hates (Brit, Gaga, Cardi)

Christina has again stated she'd love to do a song with Brit, while also saying she'd love to recreate Lady Marmalade with Gaga and Cardi B. 

This must have Agu pretty pressed! 

What's everyone's thoughts on these possible collabs? 

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Even ha fave is secretly dragging the not so good sis. rip3

What the fuck are u even saying?

What an amazing time to be an Xtina fan. I’ll be logged in dragging you all for many months to come. Poor Shitney fans. It must be tough watching all these superior pop divas renovate Britney’s graveyard. People will probably never want to see Britney If she was one of many options in Vegas. That must be why DOMINATION was only 20% sold before it was completely scrapped. nat2  

Just now, KatnissLawrence said:

bitch don't make us bump all your insufferable threads from the past.

My name is AguGAGA. I have always liked Gaga up until she started making shitty music. 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

What the fuck are u even saying?

What an amazing time to be an Xtina fan. I’ll be logged in dragging you all for many months to come. Poor Shitney fans. It must be tough watching all these superior pop divas renovate Britney’s graveyard. People will probably never want to see Britney If she was one of many options in Vegas. That must be why DOMINATION was only 20% sold before it was completely scrapped. nat2  

You constantly diss Brit, Gaga and Cardi, all the while your fave is praising them and wants to work with them. You brag on about graveyards seemingly forgetting that that's where half of Xtina's discography now lies. 50% of her studio albums were flops. If it wasn't for The Voice Xtina would probably be more irrelevant than Jessica Simpson. 

Simple fact is that Brit is the Princess of Vegas (Celine is the Queen), Xtina will never make it to that level. 

21 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

You constantly diss Brit, Gaga and Cardi, all the while your fave is praising them and wants to work with them. You brag on about graveyards seemingly forgetting that that's where half of Xtina's discography now lies. 50% of her studio albums were flops. If it wasn't for The Voice Xtina would probably be more irrelevant than Jessica Simpson. 

Simple fact is that Brit is the Princess of Vegas (Celine is the Queen), Xtina will never make it to that level. 

I don't think Christina has set her sights on claiming any Vegas thrones. If it was a goal of hers she would have done it a long time ago. This is a gift for her fans. 

36 minutes ago, Pawn said:

I don't think Christina has set her sights on claiming any Vegas thrones. If it was a goal of hers she would have done it a long time ago. This is a gift for her fans. 

Literally this. Didn’t Britney fans spend years claiming Xtina was only doing The Voice because she can’t tour or do residencies? Sounds like she won in the end cuz she got to collect a fat check for 5 years on TV while Britney was slaving away in Vegas, and now can cross this off her bucket list. Meanwhile Britney is already in has been done that territory. ny2 

1 hour ago, Pawn said:

She doesn't, it was just a statement to provoke Agu. 

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

You also forgot Britney moo1 

she wants to work with Britney too

I said her in the original post/title, the timestamp on the video even goes to where she talks about Britney. 

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Honestly...Lady Marmalade 2.0 would be so much better if it was Katy, Gaga, Rihanna and Cardi.

What about Ariana, Demi, Selena (for Mya's parts) and Cardi?

Either way if another remake was to be done it would probably be better without anyone who's done it before (Except Patti of course), otherwise it seems like they're just trying to milk the success of their previous version. That said any rendition of the song is going to be compared to the original and the Xtina/P!nk/Mya/Lil' Kim versions.

36 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

What about Ariana, Demi, Selena (for Mya's parts) and Cardi?

Either way if another remake was to be done it would probably be better without anyone who's done it before (Except Patti of course), otherwise it seems like they're just trying to milk the success of their previous version. That said any rendition of the song is going to be compared to the original and the Xtina/P!nk/Mya/Lil' Kim versions.

Demi? selena? Girl are you still in 2014?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.