Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Xtina wants to collab with everyone Agu hates (Brit, Gaga, Cardi)

54 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

What about Ariana, Demi, Selena (for Mya's parts) and Cardi?

Either way if another remake was to be done it would probably be better without anyone who's done it before (Except Patti of course), otherwise it seems like they're just trying to milk the success of their previous version. That said any rendition of the song is going to be compared to the original and the Xtina/P!nk/Mya/Lil' Kim versions.

Selena? She's just going to whisper Mya's parts.  I'd rather have Mya do it again, maybe even Dua whom I have a love hate relationship with can do it. 

1 hour ago, Joanne said:

Katy is irrelevant in 2019, it wouldn’t help. Gaga, Cardi, Rih and Ariana

But Gaga is relevant in 2019?

LeadingWhimsicalBeagle-size_restricted.g

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

What about Ariana, Demi, Selena (for Mya's parts) and Cardi?

Either way if another remake was to be done it would probably be better without anyone who's done it before (Except Patti of course), otherwise it seems like they're just trying to milk the success of their previous version. That said any rendition of the song is going to be compared to the original and the Xtina/P!nk/Mya/Lil' Kim versions.

Ummm I'd say:

Ariana (Mya)

Demi (Pink)

Jessie J (Christina)

Cardi (Lil Kim)

I think those 4 are the only ones that could pull it off LIVE.

19 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Ummm I'd say:

Ariana (Mya)

Demi (Pink)

Jessie J (Christina)

Cardi (Lil Kim)

Nicki Minaj would be so pressed that they basically did Bang Bang 2.0 without her and with Cardi instead dead4 

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Literally this. Didn’t Britney fans spend years claiming Xtina was only doing The Voice because she can’t tour or do residencies? Sounds like she won in the end cuz she got to collect a fat check for 5 years on TV while Britney was slaving away in Vegas, and now can cross this off her bucket list. Meanwhile Britney is already in has been done that territory. ny2 

Take it easy there slugger. 

1 hour ago, BlancMac said:

Let's not forget the poor, forever faceless XNDA. May his identity rest in peace together with the Liberation Promo. gaga13

Why I thought u misspelled MDNA? lol3

So embarrassing for this fat bitch to be begging Britney for a collab, she said in another interview last year that she wants Britney's team to give the go ahead for a collab too.

She's as desperate as she is fat. Here's Britney never mentioning her and never saying she wants to collab with her than you have this bitch built like a four-story house constantly name dropping ''Brit Brit''. Shut your fat ass up with your ''brit brit'' when she doesn't even know you, just like the GP doesn't. 

@Agugaga

2 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Let's not forget the poor, forever faceless XNDA. May his identity rest in peace together with the Liberation Promo. gaga13

XNDA = Lewis Hamilton, F1 driver 

12 hours ago, Madonna said:

Ummm I'd say:

Ariana (Mya)

Demi (Pink)

Jessie J (Christina)

Cardi (Lil Kim)

3 talented vocalists and a rapper than isn't Ninki. nicki4 Quite a good line up aretha1

10 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I swear, Agu is making it his mission to get Xtina dragged. 

I love Xtina. I wouldn't drag her. I didn't appreciate this Agu person using my comment to pit her up against Britney Spears. They're completely different artists and have had great success in their own right. I didn't realize people were still comparing these two anymore. It's 2019 not 1999. Move on with your lives!  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.