Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

. Mercedes

Why doesn't Tinashe happen?

She is whole package.

She can sing and dance and write her songs.

Some her songs are very creative like Cold sweat, Black water.

She is insane talented but not happen.

Does she lack of something?

She finally left RCA, will she happen?

she just need to know her cards and play them to her advantage.

she should collab with someone like Gaga who's in the immediate spotlight to gain more recognition than she did with Slumber Party with Britney for her album to gain more attention to her album(s).

i love the sis but she aint doing things correctly.

She's really talented and obviously deserves a bigger career, but I think some things could've been done better:

- When she got a hit with "2 On" everyone started pitting her against Beyoncé and Rihanna. She should've ignored it, but instead she bought into it and most of her potential public (fans of both Rih and Bey) started not liking her. A questionable tweet she made about Rih was also found, so that didn't help the situation.

- No promotion.

- Delivering tracks similar to "2 On" for a long period of time (if she was a male this wouldn't matter tbh since Ed Sheeran or Drake have been doing the same tracks over and over again).

- She had a terrible team.

58 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

she just need to know her cards and play them to her advantage.

she should collab with someone like Gaga who's in the immediate spotlight to gain more recognition than she did with Slumber Party with Britney for her album to gain more attention to her album(s).

i love the sis but she aint doing things correctly.

If She will collab with Ariana, Will she become...big?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.