Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Portia

Christina Pleads the Fifth, etc.

PS: When she was asked if she'd perform with Maroon 5 in the SuperBowl she just drank and said nothing. She also asked about Your Body but it is not in any of the videos either.

Eminem got smacked in the Plead the Fifth rip2 

I kind of lost track of the number of times she said "You Know..." I mean, It's nice that she was candid in this interview but her constant saying of those two words before she got her to point just distracted me. Her answer with the Pink related question was a little iffy and she seemed uncomfortable talking about it as well. Although I loved the fact that she shaded Eminem with a one-two death punch. Also the one where she pretty much praised Pink and Britney but seemed to just ignore Jessica and Mandy screams pure "I don't know either of them." xtina3

2 hours ago, Portia said:

PS: When she was asked if she'd perform with Maroon 5 in the SuperBowl she just drank and said nothing. She also asked about Your Body but it is not in any of the videos either.

Eminem got smacked in the Plead the Fifth rip2 

Anyone k ow what she said about Your Body???

38 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

Anyone k ow what she said about Your Body???

I posted the full show in this thread. It's the one of the first questions she answered.

Basically she said she'll take it under consideration to perform it.

9 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

not @ her doing way more promo for a vegas show than for bionic, lotus and liberation eras combined. fall5

People who signed the contract with her want the show to sell out and gross as much as possible which means she is obliged to promote the show because let's be real...people're not going to buy tickets just because it's Xtina's show moo12 if she had a choice she would've just put 1/2 announcements on social media and 1 interview just like she did for the liberation tour 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.