Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

iHeartRadio Live: Celebrating The Xperience Launch (Full show)

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Idk, I'm watching this atm too. moo1 I'm at Genie so far.

Oh rip I don’t have time to watch rn but I wanna know what songs were performed cry9 

8 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Oh rip I don’t have time to watch rn but I wanna know what songs were performed cry9 

It was a Q&A more than a Concert.

Genie -> A lot of Questions -> Beautiful -> A lot of questions -> Fighter to end it

5 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Forgetina nicki5

I have a bad feeling about the set list for the Xperience. I'm sure she'll be singing half of the songs from Stripped, the three singles from her debut, the Bionic Medley from the tour, ain't no other man, lady marmalade and of course, LTBL brit8 She better pull through with a fresh set list because I don't want a brit6 line up of songs. 

6 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I have a bad feeling about the set list for the Xperience. I'm sure she'll be singing half of the songs from Stripped, the three singles from her debut, the Bionic Medley from the tour, ain't no other man, lady marmalade and of course, LTBL brit8 She better pull through with a fresh set list because I don't want a brit6 line up of songs. 

The obscure songs were in Liberation tour (Woohoo, Elastic love, Keep on singing my song, etc). It'd be ridiculous if she didn't sing her hits primarily for the vegas show, that's what most people would come for.

9 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Let's hope she cares about our opinion nicki5

2 hours ago, Portia said:

The obscure songs were in Liberation tour (Woohoo, Elastic love, Keep on singing my song, etc). It'd be ridiculous if she didn't sing her hits primarily for the vegas show, that's what most people would come for.

But she should sing a few Liberation songs moo12 

11 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

But she should sing a few Liberation songs moo12 

She only sang one hand full of songs from it. Right moves is nixed because it was only a video interlude. I hope she does this song justice for the Xperience, she might as well add pipe and Like I Do to her setlist as well, even if it's just a medley. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.