Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

iHeartRadio Live: Celebrating The Xperience Launch (Full show)

Recommended Posts

Royalty    92,513

What was the setlist??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava    6,605
2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

What was the setlist??

Idk, I'm watching this atm too. moo1 I'm at Genie so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    92,513
4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Idk, I'm watching this atm too. moo1 I'm at Genie so far.

Oh rip I don’t have time to watch rn but I wanna know what songs were performed cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Portia    703
8 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Oh rip I don’t have time to watch rn but I wanna know what songs were performed cry9 

It was a Q&A more than a Concert.

Genie -> A lot of Questions -> Beautiful -> A lot of questions -> Fighter to end it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knoxavel    29

it was cute. i wish she had done NEW songs but a last - it's a vegas residency so it'll be hits. still worth it. her outfit was tacky but so cute at the same time. i love me my xtina fashion - little risk taker.

 

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mondcard93    18

What did the audience member say before she said “it was almost one of them” before fighter? Sounds like they may have said the name of a song she almost performed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlancMac    591
5 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Forgetina nicki5

I have a bad feeling about the set list for the Xperience. I'm sure she'll be singing half of the songs from Stripped, the three singles from her debut, the Bionic Medley from the tour, ain't no other man, lady marmalade and of course, LTBL brit8 She better pull through with a fresh set list because I don't want a brit6 line up of songs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Portia    703
6 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I have a bad feeling about the set list for the Xperience. I'm sure she'll be singing half of the songs from Stripped, the three singles from her debut, the Bionic Medley from the tour, ain't no other man, lady marmalade and of course, LTBL brit8 She better pull through with a fresh set list because I don't want a brit6 line up of songs. 

The obscure songs were in Liberation tour (Woohoo, Elastic love, Keep on singing my song, etc). It'd be ridiculous if she didn't sing her hits primarily for the vegas show, that's what most people would come for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BackToBasics    2,454
9 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I have a bad feeling about the set list for the Xperience. I'm sure she'll be singing half of the songs from Stripped, the three singles from her debut, the Bionic Medley from the tour, ain't no other man, lady marmalade and of course, LTBL brit8 She better pull through with a fresh set list because I don't want a brit6 line up of songs. 

Let's hope she cares about our opinion nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BackToBasics    2,454
2 hours ago, Portia said:

The obscure songs were in Liberation tour (Woohoo, Elastic love, Keep on singing my song, etc). It'd be ridiculous if she didn't sing her hits primarily for the vegas show, that's what most people would come for.

But she should sing a few Liberation songs moo12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlancMac    591
11 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

But she should sing a few Liberation songs moo12 

She only sang one hand full of songs from it. Right moves is nixed because it was only a video interlude. I hope she does this song justice for the Xperience, she might as well add pipe and Like I Do to her setlist as well, even if it's just a medley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×