Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LuranusLur

Forever 21 hurts sheeps

Did you know that wool kills?

PETA and our international affiliates have exposed cruelty to sheep in 99 wool-industry operations on four continents. Workers violently punched them in the face, stomped and stood on their heads and necks, threw and cut them, and beat them on the head with clippers.

Why do people do that to these sensitive animals?

Well, shearers are often paid by the number of sheep they shear, rather than by the hour, so they have an incentive to work quickly and recklessly. It's common for them to cut off large swaths of skin from the sheep while they rush through shearing them.

In the commercial wool industry—from which mainstream stores such as Forever 21 obtain wool—none of the millions of sheep are safe.

Cruelty to sheep is the norm in the wool industry despite any #FakeAssurances that companies and industry groups give. No company should be profiting from animal abuse.

Tell Forever 21 to Drop WooL

Follow @Never21 on Instagram to Speak Up f0r Sheep

For all animals,

Michelle-Feinberg-Signature.png?v=154904

Michelle Feinberg
Senior Advocacy Strategist
PETA

Just now, LuranusLur said:

Why do you think that they help animals alot I think 

They have a terrible history of euthanizing up to 90% of animals brought into their shelters, and spending a very small portion of what they earn on the animals. They’re highly unethical and the last thing they actually care about is helping animals.

40 minutes ago, Hylia said:

They have a terrible history of euthanizing up to 90% of animals brought into their shelters, and spending a very small portion of what they earn on the animals. They’re highly unethical and the last thing they actually care about is helping animals.

i did not know that they should not do that if it is true 

Unfortunately we live in a world where animals and humans have to die. Animals will always suffer, whether they do in the wild or at the hands of humans. Now this isn't a reason not to reduce the suffering of animals, however there are certain things that cannot be controlled. Animals, including humans, will always kill other animals for food. Even if humans ate less meat or no meat, animals in the wild still need to eat meat to live. Even house pets like cats require a diet of meat. There's no escaping it. Also, quite frankly, I don't consider the lives of chicken, cows, and pigs, to be as valuable as human lives. Anyway, PETA is also notoriously a terrible organization, and a hypocritical one, at that. That's my two cents.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.