Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Request songs for Xperience

Like last time, xtina wants u to request songs u wanna hear for the Xperience.

And again I requested I Am... but she'll probably sing At Last mad5 because she hasn't sung that for a while

New Updates regarding Your Body + some Latin tributes: 

6 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

Well she did a Kimono Girl teas on one of her IG Stories so there's hope. I think it's also a plus that she  wore Kimonos on some of her promos. 

Sis, she's always worn kimonos, when she was 5year old - pic of her in jaoan, pepsi ads/davechapelle shoots, for understand in b2b tour mad5

It doesn't mean anything, she's just connected to Japan because she lived there for a year or something as a child.

Just now, STJ said:

Sis, she's always worn kimonos, when she was 5year old - pic of her in jaoan, pepsi ads/davechapelle shoots, for understand in b2b tour mad5

It doesn't mean anything, she's just connected to Japan because she lived there for a year or something as a child.

Well, we can only hope she finds the time for that song. 

1 hour ago, Mondcard93 said:

I’ve actually never heard Kimono Girl. Anyone know where I can find it?

Nobody has ever heard it, just like the goldfrapp Collab and the p!bk collab,. 

I wish there was a hacker for artists unreleased tracks instead of their nudes mad5

4 hours ago, STJ said:

Nobody has ever heard it, just like the goldfrapp Collab and the p!bk collab,. 

I wish there was a hacker for artists unreleased tracks instead of their nudes mad5

I'm pretty sure that when she was promoting her TV guest appearances, she used the first few seconds of Kimono Girl. The sound too matches the sound of bionic.

2 hours ago, STJ said:

Should have been on bionic dead2

It really should've. RCA's fault for not allowing Madam X to pull through with her original vision and in someways, maybe X is at fault too for not fighting hard the way she did with Stripped and B2B. Anyway, if she's teasing us with Kimono Girl, there's a slight chance that we can get finally hear this song. cry9

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.