Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha headlining 2019 Firefly Gala in March

Pop star Kesha to play Sarasota gala

Forty Carrots Family Center’s Firefly Gala will take place at The Ritz-Carlton

A pop star who typically plays 20,000-capacity venues such as the one she headlined in Tampa this summer, will take the stage in Sarasota next month as the main attraction at the ninth annual Forty Carrots Family Center’s Firefly Gala presented by the Dart Foundation at The Ritz-Carlton.

The March 30 event will feature a luxurious dinner, live auction and what’s being billed as an “intimate concert and after-concert dance party.”

Fans of the Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter will need to purchase a two-ticket package including dinner and reserved concert seats that costs $1,995.

“Every year the Firefly Gala excels itself with an exclusive featured artist performing at a high energy event that benefits Forty Carrots’ extensive community parenting education, mental health and early childhood learning programs provided through the agency’s 17 non-profit partner agencies in 30 locations in Sarasota and Manatee counties,” said Ariane Dart, nine-time chairwoman and Firefly Gala creator, in a statement.

Previous Firefly Gala headliners include KC & The Sunshine Band, Blondie, The Go-Go’s, Pat Benatar, Joan Jett, Bret Michaels, Flo Rida and Jason Derulo.

Kesha’s latest album, the critically-acclaimed “Rainbow” released in 2017, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and includes the hit singles “Praying,” “Learn to Let Go” and “Woman.” The album received Grammy nominations for Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Pop Solo Performance (for “Praying”).

Celebrating its 25th anniversary this year, Forty Carrots Family Center has provided children with “good beginnings that last a lifetime” through its parenting education, early childhood education and mental health services. Forty Carrots raises funds with events such as the upcoming annual gala headlined by Kesha to provide these services to families from all walks of life.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20190205/pop-star-kesha-to-play-sarasota-gala

http://fortycarrots.com/happenings/kesha-headlines-2019-firefly-gala/

http://fireflygala.org/files/8415/4694/8725/FCFFG05_2019_FIREFLY_GALA_2019_SPONSOR_PACK_DEC_14.pdf

12 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Fans of the Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter will need to purchase a two-ticket package including dinner and reserved concert seats that costs $1,995.

What. fall1

Just now, Dan said:

What. fall1

Yesss! That's the MINIMUM price! You can buy tickets for up to $11.500. There were also tickets for $18.000, but those are sold out already. On the other hand, you have the possibility to win a meet & greet with Kesha there.

53 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Yesss! That's the MINIMUM price! You can buy tickets for up to $11.500. There were also tickets for $18.000, but those are sold out already. On the other hand, you have the possibility to win a meet & greet with Kesha there.

But I doubt even her fans will attend, it's probably just going to be rich donors who don't know her fall1 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

But I doubt even her fans will attend, it's probably just going to be rich donors who don't know her fall1 

Well, money is money, I guess fall6

The most expensive tickets are all sold out already...

12 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Well, money is money, I guess fall6

The most expensive tickets are all sold out already...

Probably for the annual donors, I'm guessing jj4  I dunno which Kesha fans have that kind of money considering the fanbase is like young 20s, so it's probably older, longtime donors.

28 minutes ago, Dan said:

Probably for the annual donors, I'm guessing jj4  I dunno which Kesha fans have that kind of money considering the fanbase is like young 20s, so it's probably older, longtime donors.

I don't think that's unique to Kesha, the last headliners were Jason Derulo and Flo Rida...

11 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I don't think that's unique to Kesha, the last headliners were Jason Derulo and Flo Rida...

Oh, welp fall1 

Just now, Dan said:

OH MY GOD

do these people even know who she is fall1

I don't think they would have gone there if they didn't fall1

But yeah, this is really not the audience you would expect to go to a Kesha concert

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I hope one of them adopts me jj2

Hahaha

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.