Sign in to follow this  

Kehlani | While We Wait (Mixtape) | February, 2019

Hunty Bear    11,238

this is way more solid and consistent than Sx3 for me ellie1 literally every single album track > the singles (maybe not Butterfly though because that's growing on me) ellie1 

Hunty Bear    11,238
10 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Love Language scalped me. What a bop

I was surprisingly scalped by most of it! ari2 Sx3 was too longwinded with highlights far and few between (Distraction, Everything Is Yours, Advice, etc.) but mostly every song here is really good! Too Deep, Butterfly, Love Language, Morning Glory, Feels, and Footsteps are all great imo (Nights Like This is a little generic though) ellie1 

Urbanov    45,655
1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

I was surprisingly scalped by most of it! ari2 Sx3 was too longwinded with highlights far and few between (Distraction, Everything Is Yours, Advice, etc.) but mostly every song here is really good! Too Deep, Butterfly, Love Language, Morning Glory, Feels, and Footsteps are all great imo (Nights Like This is a little generic though) ellie1 

NLT grown on me a lot lately.

Tea about SSS being long-winded. It’s still a nicely produced album but it becomes tedious really quick that’s why I don’t want to come back to it and very few highlights don’t necessarily help in this situation ellie1 

Maraj    65,936

I'm so glad my baby gave us a mixtape to hold us over while she's pregnant, this entire mixtape is really goood. She never disappoints, she finally dethroned You Should Be Here as her best mixtape.

21 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Love Language is such a soothing BOP

BITCH YOUR TASTE. I'm obsessed with Love Language. dead1