Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Modern Family renewed for 11th and final season

It's been pretty brutal for at least a few years, but then you kinda always knew this was too big of a hit not to be run into the ground. I'm kinda wondering what some of the cast will do once it's done; I could see the odd good role here and there for Ed O'Neill even though he's getting up there, and Julie Bowen has never had a problem finding long running shows. The rest...I dunno. 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

No way rip4 

Any show that has spent 11 years talking to the camera like they are being “interviewed” should have been torched in year 1. burn1

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

Any show that has spent 11 years talking to the camera like they are being “interviewed” should have been torched in year 1. burn1

It's gone on for too long, yeah, but the first five seasons or so were good and even at its worst it's still not even remotely close to being the worst on TV rip4 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It's gone on for too long, yeah, but the first five seasons or so were good and even at its worst it's still not even remotely close to being the worst on TV rip4 

It’s bad trash1

...but if you like it, that is all that matters rav3

1 minute ago, ajp said:

It’s bad trash1

...but if you like it, that is all that matters rav3

Why do you feel it's that bad, though? Yeah, it's been running on fumes for a while, but at its peak it was pretty tightly written and the cast had pretty good chemistry when more than half of them still cared.

15 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Why do you feel it's that bad, though? Yeah, it's been running on fumes for a while, but at its peak it was pretty tightly written and the cast had pretty good chemistry when more than half of them still cared.

I’ve only seen it once on reruns. It wasn’t for me... brit1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.