P!nk | Hurts 2B Human | April 2019

Chris Morlock    43,045
7 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Again, proof Discogs is not reliable: the Japan bonus track is "More" not "MOA".

well bebe1 

Chris Morlock    43,045
2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

ME!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

bebe1 

PoisonCandy    4,209

I've accepted the fact that she's peaked musically. At this point in her career I just expect enjoyable music from her here and there, and for the most part, that's what this album is. Nothing mind-blowing or spectacular, just decent pop music.

DW    5,452

I'm excited to hear it this evening yas2

She will talk about depression and anxiety today! Cry5

Empathica    217

I'm unsure on how I feel about it at the moment, I think it's more of a grower because there's quite a few different sounds and styles on there. Happy and My Attic are beautiful though. I think some of the weaker songs were released in the run up to the album.

Courage just makes me made mad though. I'm sorry but I'm over Sia's one-trick writing style. The verses are nice but the chorus is so much like Unstoppable it's ridicuous. It's that song, but in a higher key. I'm surprised she put it on the album because there's just nothing new or inspiring about it.

Im surprised i thought its gonna be BT outtakes but some songs have really nice 90s vibe like her old songs and im here for it bebe1 tho i must say that parts of BT and H2BH unfortunetly are little filled with filler tracks too. 

The best would be build one album of this two and rest put as some bonus cd for deluxe edition. Like Hurts 2B Beautiful or something lol1

The album on the whole is actually pretty good, better than Beautiful Trauma. I'm surprised as the singles/promo singles were really boring. 

Bops: Hustle, (Hey Why) Miss You Sometimes, 90 Days, Can We Pretend, Courage (Sounds too Sia), We Could Have it All, The Last Song Of Your Life.

Skips: Walk Me Home, My Attic, Hurts 2B Human, Happy, Love Me Anyway, Circle Game.

DW    5,452
49 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Im surprised i thought its gonna be BT outtakes but some songs have really nice 90s vibe like her old songs and im here for it bebe1 tho i must say that parts of BT and H2BH unfortunetly are little filled with filler tracks too. 

The best would be build one album of this too and rest put as some bonus cd for deluxe edition. Like Hurts 2B Beautiful or something lol1

I had the same idea! yas2 I will try to make 1 album after I heard the full H2BH album.

RihannaRTT    10,520

I... really don't know. I'm still not feeling it. Like there's nothing bad but there's nothing standing out - from the new tracks. It says a lot that Can We Pretend is still my fave dead2 

At least with Beautiful Trauma, there we SO many instant favorites like Barbies, For Now, I Am Here etc. With this record, there's nothing that gives me that feeling. lol3 Hope she doesn't replace the BT album tracks for these on the tour coz I'ma be mad if she does dead2

Empathica    217
14 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

At least with Beautiful Trauma, there we SO many instant favorites like Barbies, For Now, I Am Here etc. With this record, there's nothing that gives me that feeling. lol3 Hope she doesn't replace the BT album tracks for these on the tour coz I'ma be mad if she does dead2

That's definitely how I feel. Beautiful Trauma had a lot of songs that I loved instantly... I Am Here, What About Us, Whatever You Want, For Now. They were all really strong and packed a punch.

From this album, the only ones that packed a punch first time for me were Walk Me Home and Happy. All the others just aren't quite reaching to that level but I don't hate anything (apart from Courage). I've only listened twice though, and it'll most likely be a grower.

Beyoncé    484
3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Bops: Hustle

Skips: Walk Me Home

jj4 are you feeling OK? Hustle is trashbrit5 and Walk Me Home is a good song

15 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

jj4 are you feeling OK? Hustle is trashbrit5 and Walk Me Home is a good song

Hustle is a bit trash but it's not awful, Walk Me Home is generic and sounds like a BT reject that should have been left in 2015. 

Beyoncé    484
Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

Hustle is a bit trash but it's now awful, Walk Me Home is generic and sounds like a BT reject that should have been left in 2015. 

tea2 this tea though. I knew you would come through

Empathica    217

Walk Me Home has nice verses and a HUGE chorus, but it's too short and it's almost like it's about to reach its peak but then finishes instead.