Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Do you want features on R9?

I would also prefer if it is without features. And yes, I see no survivors after Rihanna X Beyoncé song as well ( bey7 ). The other way I want to see Earth imploding is Rihanna and Rupee on a song. Tempted To Touch/Diamonds vibes and ultimate banger of this century would be born. burn1

I don’t see why you all want a solo album. Anti had two features and Rih still carried the entire album. 

It all depends on how long the album is. If it’s only 10 tracks then yeah I’d want a solo album more.

If it’s gonna be like 16 tracks, or especially if it’s going to be a double sided album, then she should definitely sprinkle some collabs in there.

I love Anti’s formula though. Two collaborations near the beginning of the album then it’s just her for the rest. One collab is with a big artist and another is with a relatively unknown artist (at the time).

I want a Beyoncé collabo, it’s long overdue.

Most likely we will be getting a Jay-Z or Eminem collabo, since they are frequent collaborators. 

I also see her doing a collabo with some unknown/up and coming artists ala Mikky Ekko and SZA..... maybe H.E.R or Tinashe? 

If this double album is true maybe collabos with reggae artists and DJs?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.