Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Underrated Gaga lyrics

1. "Watch your heart when we're together, boys like you love me forever" - Boys, Boys, Boys
  2. "I wish you never looked at me that way" - Eh, Eh
  3. "Television and hot blondes in odd positions" - The Fame
  4. "Raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends" - Speechless
  5. "Pray for your sins right under the glass disco ball" - Electric Chapel
  6. "With blonde hair and a gun smoking under her toes" - Highway Unicorn
  7. "I'm the pearl to your oyster, I'm a babe" - Donatella
  8. "Good thing I know what I'm worth, want a good thing, put the money down first, better get a good look baby, cuz soon I'm breaking outta here" - Diamond Heart
  9. "The only prisons are the ones we put each other in" - Come To Mama
  10. "Angel down, angel down, but the people just stood around" - Angel Down
  11. "And then we'll have out sixth spice girl in this bitch" - Grigio Girls
  12. "Lovers in the night, poets tryna write, we don't know how to rhyme, but damn we try" - Always Remember Us This Way

Agree? Any others? gaga6

1. "Prom girl wipes her tears with silver lines" - I Like It Rough
  2. "Just give in, don't give up baby open up your heart and your mind to me, just know when that glass is empty that the world is gonna bend" - So Happy I Could Die
  3. "Run, run, her kiss is a vampire grin, the moon lights her way while she's howling at him" - Dance in the Dark
  4. "Pray for your sins, right under the glass disco ball" - Electric Chapel
  5. "I'm on the edge of something final we call life tonight; put on your shades cause I'll be dancing in the flames" - The Edge of Glory
  6. "In the most Biblical sense I am beyond repentance fame hooker prostitute wench vomits her mind" - Judas
  7. "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south" - Heavy Metal Lover
  8. "Dangerous poetry rhymed with our bodies and now it's time for the trial with doubts and drawls" - Sexxx Dreams demo bridge
  9. "Sing at you I'll fly under radar tonight, make deals with every devil in sight" - Mary Jane Holland
  10. "Brushes with darkness won't help you create your destiny of self" - ARTPOP
  11. "Family dinners and family trees, teaching the kids to say thank you and please, knowing if we stay together that things will be right" - Is That Alright?
1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

"Run, run, her kiss is a vampire grin, the moon lights her way while she's howling at him" - Dance in the Dark

This yas1

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

"In the most Biblical sense I am beyond repentance fame hooker prostitute wench vomits her mind" - Judas

This has to be one of my fav Gaga lines, but it's far from underrated nicki5 Same with the HML one nicki5

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This has to be one of my fav Gaga lines, but it's far from underrated nicki5 Same with the HML one nicki5

they deserve even more than that. whew the lyricist jumped out yas1

"And in the silence of the night through all the tears and all the lies, I touch myself and it's alright" - So Happy I Could Die

I know it's sexual, but in a way this is the truth. #LucaOPENSUP: Whenever things are too much and you have anxiety, all you have to do at night is **** your **** and you will feel better! katy3

Just now, Luca said:

"And in the silence of the night through all the tears and all the lies, I touch myself and it's alright" - So Happy I Could Die

I know it's sexual, but in a way this is the truth. #LucaOPENSUP: Whenever things are too much and you have anxiety, all you have to do at night is **** your **** and you will feel better! katy3

this song inspired me to beat my meat tbh katy3

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Are the *s supposed to mean suck your dick? nicki5

1 minute ago, Luca said:

[Insert "The Queen" bridge here] gaga1 

STAAAAARYYY NIIIGHT, CUM INSIDE ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE katy3

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.