Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CHANEL #1

NFR to have 13 Tracks

From her Harper's Bazaar interview:

HB: In addition to being involved with Gucci you also have an album coming out soon. Is there anything you can tease about it, or how it might be different from Lust for Life?

LDR: I am excited about this album. I finished it for the most part at the beginning of January, and I think it's a little bit different from maybe the last two records in the way that I just don't really have a plan for it. It sort of came about because I met Jack Antonoff last year up at the Clive Davis party before the Grammys and he said that we should get in the studio, and I told him I only had a few songs that I had already written.

If we hadn't sat down, I don't know if I would have planned to make an entire 13-track record. One thing I like about it is it has a really organic, I don't want to say an acoustic feel, but it has a kind of old L.A.—a little bit of, I don't want to say rock, but some of those rock undertones on the last songs on the record. It's like a mood album. There's not really any big bangers on it, it's just day-in-the-life mood music, which is some of my favorite stuff to drive to and listen to.

Full Interview: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a26206365/lana-del-rey-gucci-interview/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.