Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Rank the albums

5 minutes ago, honeymoon said:

I literally cannot rank them like. They’re all so good in their own unique ways. I do think Thank u Next is probably her best though. 

indeed but half of ME and YT sound quite dated so that causes them to be in the bottom for me kesha8 

13 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

indeed but half of ME and YT sound quite dated so that causes them to be in the bottom for me kesha8 

Yours Truly on its own if you separate it from the rest of Ariana’s career is incredibly cohesive, imaginative and beautiful. But I agree with My Everything. Half of My Everything is amazing and the other half sucks. 

1 minute ago, honeymoon said:

Yours Truly on its own if you separate it from the rest of Ariana’s career is incredibly cohesive, imaginative and beautiful. But I agree with My Everything. Half of My Everything is amazing and the other half sucks. 

although i still say HOM is one of the best on ME kesha8 

Not a huge fan but,

DW > ME > YT > Sweetener 

and based on the songs I've heard, TUN is probably between YT and Sweetener

It's too early to tell for me but I predict for the future: Dangerous Woman > My Everything > thank u, next > Sweetener > Yours Truly

Ugh it's so hard because her discography has been so consistently good and has insane replay value giveup1 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.