Jump to content

Rank thank u next

Recommended Posts

Chris Morlock    43,476
  1. NASA
  2. Bloodline
  3. In My Head
  4. Ghostin'
  5. Bad Idea
  6. Thank U Next
  7. 7 Rings
  8. Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
  9. Needy
  10. Imagine
  11. Fake Smile
  12. Make Up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freakumdress    82

1. ghostin'
2. bloodline
3. NASA
4. needy
5. buwygf, ib
6. thank u, next
7. in my head
8. bad idea
9. 7 rings
10. fake smile
11. imagine
12. make up

 

but i'v only listened to it as a whole 2 times tbh so this is prob gonna change

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,476
1 minute ago, freakumdress said:

1. ghostin'
2. bloodline
3. NASA
4. needy
5. buwygf, ib
6. thank u, next
7. in my head
8. bad idea
9. 7 rings
10. fake smile
11. imagine
12. make up

 

but i'v only listened to it as a whole 2 times tbh so this is prob gonna change

 

well i mean its only been a few months after Sweetener and songs are still changing for me rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freakumdress    82
1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

well i mean its only been a few months after Sweetener and songs are still changing for me rip4 

1. God is a woman
2. Breathin'
3. No tears
4. Everytime
5. Better Off
6. Goodnight n go
7. rem
8. Get well soon
9.tlic
10. successful
11. sweetener
12. pete
13. Borderline
14. Raindrops
15. Blazed

oprah12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,476
Just now, freakumdress said:

1. God is a woman
2. Breathin'
3. No tears
4. Everytime
5. Better Off
6. Goodnight n go
7. rem
8. Get well soon
9.tlic
10. successful
11. sweetener
12. pete
13. Borderline
14. Raindrops
15. Blazed

oprah12

clap1

  1. god is a woman
  2. no tears left to cry
  3. breathin
  4. everytime
  5. better off
  6. REM
  7. raindrops
  8. sweetener
  9. goodnight n go
  10. get well soon
  11. interlude
  12. borderline
  13. blazed
  14. successful
  15. the light is coming

 

TLIC used to be #3 and everytime - sweetener were in the bottom half up til January

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freakumdress    82
4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

clap1

  1. god is a woman
  2. no tears left to cry
  3. breathin
  4. everytime
  5. better off
  6. REM
  7. raindrops
  8. sweetener
  9. goodnight n go
  10. get well soon
  11. interlude
  12. borderline
  13. blazed
  14. successful
  15. the light is coming

 

TLIC used to be #3 and everytime - sweetener were in the bottom half up til January

except for u not understanding tlic like nobody else this is fine rav3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
R.E.M    225

1. Imagine

1. Needy

1. NASA

1. Bloodline

1. Fake Smile

1. Bad Idea

1. Ghostin'

1. In My Head

1. 7 rings

1. Thank U, Next

1. Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm  bored

2. Make Up

 

Makeup's production is all over the place. It's like a Pharrell and Tommy B song mashed up together, but it is slowly growing on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambi    1,688

1. fake smile

2. needy

3. in my head

4. ghostin'

5. NASA

6. bloodline

7. 7 rings

8. imagine

9. thank u, next

10. make up

11. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

12. bad idea

 

i will probably hate fake smile later but it's everything rn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lachlan    18,083

Imagine putting Bad Idea anywhere near the bottom the lack of taste jumped out and didn't go back in. lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX    9,624
  1. NASA
  2. imagine
  3. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
  4. in my head
  5. 7 rings
  6. bad idea
  7. ghostin
  8. fake smile
  9. needy
  10. bloodline
  11. thank u, next
  12. make up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mandy Candy    191

1. Ghostin'

2. Bad Idea

3. Bloodline

4. Imagine

5. NASA

6. BUWYGIB

7. Thank U Next

8. 7 Rings

9. In My Head

10. Needy

11. Fake Smile

12. Make Up

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
honeymoon    466

first impressions:

  1. ghostin
  2. needy
  3. NASA
  4. fake smile
  5. in my head
  6. imagine
  7. bad idea
  8. thank u, next
  9. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
  10. bloodline
  11. make up
  12. 7 rings

 

i'm DECEASED. i feel CRIMINAL for putting ANYTHING near the bottom. there is not a bad song on this album and the ones near the bottom are still contenders for being the best songs in her discography. miss thing DID that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lover    178,904

Will definitely revise this later because I’ve only listened through it entirely one time but based on first impressions:

1. Ghostin

2. Bloodline

3. Bad Idea

4. BUWYGFIB

5. Fake Smile

6. In My Head

7. Needy

8. TUN

9. NASA

10. Imagine 

11. 7 Rings

12. Make Up

 

I feel bad putting Imagine near the bottom beause I really like it but it doesn’t stand out as much as the new tracks to me. Could just be me overlooking it since it’s not new though, always happens for me with the singles for big albums.

I’m not sure if the highs on this record are as high as the highs on Sweetener for me but I think it’s a WAY more solid album overall. Her second best after DW, and tbh it’s even more cohesive and spontaneous than DW so it could edge it out I guess. I will just always have memories connected to DW that will make it hard to top but this comes close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lover    178,904
3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Stan talent 

Yes it truly surprised me. One of her best written (doesn’t beat Better Off in that department tho) and produced songs yet jj2 

I’m sad that NASA disappointed me but hopefully it’ll grow on me. I wouldn’t call it horrible jj3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    45,973
22 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes it truly surprised me. One of her best written (doesn’t beat Better Off in that department tho) and produced songs yet jj2 

I’m sad that NASA disappointed me but hopefully it’ll grow on me. I wouldn’t call it horrible jj3 

NASA is a feel good bop, one of my faves but that Ghostin stanning melts my heart 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    38,692
  1. bad idea
  2. bloodline
  3. fake smile
  4. 7 rings
  5. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
  6. thank u, next
  7. NASA
  8. needy
  9. ghostin
  10. in my head
  11. imagine
  12. make up

I really love the majority of this album. The only songs with less replay value to me are the bottom three. Also, I don't get the fuzz about ghostin?! I should probably relisten a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lachlan    18,083
  1. ghostin
  2. bad idea
  3. bloodline
  4. in my head
  5. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
  6. imagine
  7. NASA
  8. thank u next
  9. needy
  10. fake smile
  11. 7 things
  12. make up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    38,692

Nnnnnnn not make up being the bottom song on almost every list! lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×