Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana EXPOSES Grammy producer for lying about her

I mean there go her chances of ever getting a Grammy but WHEW shit I'm glad she's calling them out for their constant bullshit. It's no wonder so SO many artists hate the Grammy's after a certain number of years into their career. I'm sure she's content without that award too, especially when so many music industry legends are without the award as well. Proud of her for sticking up for herself. clap3 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I mean there go her chances of ever getting a Grammy but WHEW shit I'm glad she's calling them out for their constant bullshit. It's no wonder so SO many artists hate the Grammy's after a certain number of years into their career. I'm sure she's content without that award too, especially when so many music industry legends are without the award as well. Proud of her for sticking up for herself. clap3 

there are som artist who's called them out who still have been nominated  tho so who knows. i know grammys aint shit but it would be nice to see her holding one sometime lol 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Good. The Grammys ain’t shit and like she said it’s all politics. If you wanna win you have to campaign and suck up to them unless you’re a man like Ed Sheeran who can get away with anything shrug1 

I think it spoke more than enough volumes how Ed could literally go on a press tour complaining about how he wasn’t nominated enough (despite being one of the most nominated artist that year) and refused to attend and STILL sweeped. However legends such as Madonna and Mariah can denounce them and be snubbed year after year. orangu1 

15 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Madonna hasn't gotten a Grammy until Ray of Light. Ariana has got enough time to have them come back crawling and kiss her feet. Glad she's speaking up!

The way the GRAMMYs did that to Madonna..... Imagine snubbing masterpieces like Erotica, LAP, Bedtime Stories, True Blue dead4 

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

I think it spoke more than enough volumes how Ed could literally go on a press tour complaining about how he wasn’t nominated enough (despite being one of the most nominated artist that year) and refused to attend and STILL sweeped. However legends such as Madonna and Mariah can denounce them and be snubbed year after year. orangu1 

The fact that Madonna didn’t even perform or win anything there until year 16 really says it all too dead2

It’s just yet another out of touch show run by old white men who think they should police the artists willing to perform, as if they would even have a show without these artists. Sure, I’m happy if my fave wins awards there and I’m sure the artists themselves are very honored, but I’m glad people are seeing through how this stuff works these days and not letting them walk over the artists as much oprah14 

It is definitely good she is defending her stance and not letting it be thrown under the rug. But I still don't see how this really affects her chances to win one. She doesn't have to to perform, she doesn't even have to attend, right? It happened with other artists in the past as well. Show producers, who are in charge of set-list and performances, don't know the winners, so I think she is still in the game as one of the stronger contenders. Now or in the future most certainly.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.