Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Ariana’s era to end after next week?

Aren't you tired? jj4 Her music's been doing great for the past few weeks and she released a great album. She's the first pop girl to dominate charts in a long time. You must be really jealous of her success dead7 Xtina's been supporting women in the industry so you should too moo12

Xtina loves ending eras after 1 week so jj3

18 hours ago, Madonna said:

Most definitely not cause she still has two or three more #1s on that album (Bad Idea, Bloodline, & NASA).

Z1fyhCx.gif

#1s after album release are extremely hard to get though.. I don't think she'll get another one (except maybe break up with your girlfriend) 

Just now, BackToBasics said:

All Xtina fans except Agugaga know&accept it jj2

I'm aware! jj2 love the X fans except this deluded one, love Christina as well, I just love to mess with Agu since the universe really doesn't have his back in this new year when it comes to Battlegrounds! whit1 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

I'm aware! jj2 love the X fans except this deluded one, love Christina as well, I just love to mess with Agu since the universe really doesn't have his back in this new year when it comes to Battlegrounds! whit1 

lana1

I'm lowkey tired of it...Because of his messy threads Xtina gets dragged 

3 hours ago, Gaga = BestActress Nominee said:

#1s after album release are extremely hard to get though.. I don't think she'll get another one (except maybe break up with your girlfriend) 

And you only say that cause you don't like the album. eve1 

6 hours ago, Luca said:

Thank u, next outstreamed every Christina album in 1 day

Yes. This is true. Newer artists rely on streaming and Ariana is doing great thus far. 

BUT I don't think the Legendary Christina Aguilera is looking to take over streaming because she's already gone through that chart chasing phase starting with Back to Basics and is happy right where she is and who she's become twenty years into her career: a legend along side her peers. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.