Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Bebe Rexha FUMES at audience for not singing along

Rexha was fiery during her performance of "Meant to Be," her record-breaking hit song featuring country duo Florida Georgia Line. When the crowd of music industry players didn't sing it back to her at Hammer Museum in Los Angeles, she went ballistic, f-bombs included.

"This song was No. 1 for 50 (expletive) weeks," she said after telling her band to stop the performance. "I work too (expletive) hard for this (expletive), OK?"

Rexha then looked over to her mom and said, "My mom is like 'please calm down.' I love you mom. I'm calming down."

"Meant to Be" set a record last year when it spent a historic 50 consecutive weeks at the top of Billboard's Hot country songs chart. It peaked at No. 2 on the all-genre Hot 100 chart and is nominated for best country duo/group performance at Sunday's Grammys, giving Florida Georgia Line their first-ever Grammy nomination.

"I worked too hard for this moment. I'm from Staten Island, New York, and I'm standing on this stage right here," yelled 29-year-old Rexha, who co-wrote Eminem and Rihanna's Grammy-winning 2013 hit, "The Monster."

"You're going to sing the (expletive) words if you know the (expletive) song."

Rexha's second try at the song included more crowd participation. Other singers had an easier time Thursday night.

Your collab with an embarrassing “country” duo gets played in Texas Roadhouse a few times and suddenly you think you’re the second coming fall8 I guess the audience was NOT filled with rexhars and bad bitches

14 minutes ago, Divine said:

I feel like she's just trying to get another viral video again because that was just cringe rip4 

Is there a video for that? Omg please share sis

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.