Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Official 2019 Grammys Discussion Thread

QUEEN cry6 Golden Hour is one of my top albums of 2018. This is the first time I’ve watched the grammys and actually seen an album that I want to win actually take home AOTY, I’m so happy for her. oprah4 

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

QUEEN cry6 Golden Hour is one of my top albums of 2018. This is the first time I’ve watched the grammys and actually seen an album that I want to win actually take home AOTY, I’m so happy for her. oprah4 

Tea, I was 100% rooting for either Kacey or Janelle, but then again I'm not surprised Kacey got the edge since HER probably split votes with Janelle nn. Either way I'm happy with how this turned out.

ROTY/SOTY though... jj4 I would have even preferred Drake over TIA

Just now, freakumdress said:

idk bout yall but this was like one of my favorite grammys. Gaga won 3 awards. Kacey won fkn album of the year and three other awards!! So many great performances omg Janelle and Brandi served. Ariana!!! And ofc beygaga14

Honestly same. So much talent won and performed, I’m pretty happy.

I thought Kacey would win. So pleased for her. Only one I’d have been even happier for would have been Janelle. 

A lil annoyed Song/Record both went to the same song though. All the Stars or Havana winning one would have been nice. 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.