Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Madonna 7 Grammies, Lady Gaga 9, why?

2 minutes ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

And yet you just used it in a sentence, with knowledge that it isn’t a word.

I’d have you the same place where madonnas Album of the year award for Ray of Light is. 

Fuck, you're dumb.

Grammies are trash since ever wbk, they just top themselves each year.

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

It’s because Madonna’s musical work is shit btw just like her axting

But if they're so important to some people. Madonna 7 Grammies, Mariah Carey 5 Grammies.

file1

53 minutes ago, Moon Queen said:

Madonna really deserved much more Grammys than just seven sis like she and Janet and Mariah are among the all time biggest snubs in Grammy history. 

Because award shows and the entire industry were even more sexist back then. Madonna and Janet were among the very first female artists to be more daring and open sexually.

Madonna, however, doesn't accept Lifetime Achievement Awards because she considers them "retirement" awards. She was offered quite many in the past but she refused.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Because award shows and the entire industry were even more sexist back then. Madonna and Janet were among the very first female artists to be more daring and open sexually.

Madonna, however, doesn't accept Lifetime Achievement Awards because she considers them "retirement" awards. She was offered quite many in the past but she refused.

I mean thats kind of dumb but alright 

12 minutes ago, Moon Queen said:

I mean thats kind of dumb but alright 

I agree. I wish she step of her high horse in that regard but. I think she's more accepting to these kind of awards nowadays.

24 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She’s literally at the last stage of her life. It’s ending. She needs to accept she is now old and accept those awards before it’s too late. 

8 hours ago, Jose said:

Different times I guess? Madonna deserved some for True Blue, LAP, Erótica and BS but well, controversy was all around her

Exactly nnn most of Madonna's iconic songs and albums were snubbed due to her controversy at the time. A shame because I can't believe she didn't get more, her discography is incredible. 

To the ones saying "talent won".... awk1

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Lobbying and different times. Anyway, Grammy’s are shit, that’s one. Two, Madonna’s body of work is acclaimed on a level that is impossible for Gaga to touch. Thank u, next 

Gaga 9 Grammies, Madonna 7 which is the topic at hand. 

Thank u, next a number one debut, something Madonna doesn’t have 

34 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

She’s literally at the last stage of her life. It’s ending. She needs to accept she is now old and accept those awards before it’s too late. 

Madonna has more Grammies than your 2 faves together. Stay pressed with your untalented faves xoxo.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.